Leaving

Y/n Pov

Today I once again woke up to my loud fucking alarm. I clicked the dismiss button and went to go shower.

Mom Pov

It was the day that Y/n would be moving out. I never wanted her to yet but I was laid off by my recent job and I wouldn't be able to afford us to eat. I had been going to interview's and might of been getting a good job. That wasn't the only reason why I wanted her to move out tho.

Y/n Pov

I finished up my shower I threw on
(You pick) and did my hair(into anything you want) I went down stairs and my mom had made pancakes and eggs. I went to sit down at the table where Drista was sitting. My mom handed out plates of the food and we started to eat.

"So are you excited?" My mom says shoving eggs in her mouth. "About what?" I ask. "Remember your moving in with Clay" She says. "Oh yeah I'm super excited" I say. "Oh ok Clay said he would be here by 12:00" She says. "Ok" I say finishing off my eggs. Soon after we were finished I grab all the things that were left and put them in my purse.

(The items)
Phone
Charger
Wallet
Hair bands

I rushed down the stairs and my mom told us to pack as much as we could in the car. We packed about 6 boxes in the trunk and 2 in the left backseat of the car.

We settled down and watched my mom's favorite show "Wheel Of Fortune" Until clay arrived.

Clay Pov

I decided to come earlier than I was expected to. Sapnap stayed home to wait for us to help get the boxes inside. I arrived at 11:00. 1 hour early I don't think they'll mind tho.

Y/n Pov

We had been watching Wheel Of Fortune for about an hour until I heard a car door close. I ran to the door and opened it to see clay about to knock. "Someone's excited to see me" Clay says laughing. "Oh shut up Green Blob." I let go of the door handle and hug him. His hugs are amazing. "Well are you guys ready to pack my car!" He says. "Yep" Drista says. "I'm ready" My mom says.

We pack Clay's car with 6 in the trunk and 4 in the back and 1 in the front seat. When we finished I went to check my room one last time for anything. After checking I turned off  all the lights and the television and walked outside. I turned around and said " I'll miss you house." I then turned around and hopped in the car and we drove off headed to Clay's house.