The Confessions

Nick pov

It had been a great 2 months with y/n. I loved her presence, her silliness, her beautifulness. God I loved that girl. I had liked her for awhile now and planned to tell her some how soon.

I woke up to a missing y/n so I just went downstairs and saw her and clay sitting on the couch.

"Good afternoon" y/n said looking over to me. "Afternoon" I replied. "Yea it's like 1:00" clay said. "How did I sleep in that late" I asked. "Sap, we stayed up late last night you, needed it anyway" y/n said. "Fine" I said walking back upstairs to take a shower and get dressed.

I finished getting ready and walking back downstairs.

"Hey, you wanna go to the skate park again" y/n asked. "Sure I'll be right back" running up the stairs to grab my skateboard. We hopped in my car with y/n driving. She was a very good driver, she had no road rage at all. We arrived at the skate park and skated around for a couple hours. Clay called us and asked if we wanted to stream jackbox with him. We said sure and got back into the car. We arrived home and hopped on our PCs getting Jackbox up and joining the discord call with a few other people. (Wilbur, tubbo, dream, George and then them).

Y/n Pov

We were asked to play Jackbox on a stream with dream and some others I knew and did. Me and sap went home and hopped on our PCs, opening up Jackbox, and joining a discord call. I decided to stream if that was okay with everyone and they said that was cool so I started up my stream waiting a few minutes for people to join in. I muted and defeaned and welcomed my chat and told them what we were doing and who we were playing with. I unmuted and undefened and told everyone to say hello to my chat which they did.

We started with our first game which was drawful 2.

We played that for awhile moving on to different party games. After awhile we got on the talking subject on who in the dream Smp I would end up with.

"Idk maybe minx" Wilbur said. "I mean" I replied. Tubbo and George and Wilbur continued to talk about who in the dream Smp I would end up with.

"Guys guys guys" Sapnap said, making the three boys quiet. "She's gonna end up with me ok, she's mine, end of discussion" Sapnap said smiling. "I mean we have cuddled a lot" I said smirking. Wilbur, George, tubbo, and chat were flipping out. We got them to calm down as we all finished our streams. I left the call and hopping out if my chair and walking to sapnaps room.

"So I'm yours now" I said opening the door. "I did say that" Sapnap said looking over at me. "Hmmm ok" I said.

"Listen I do need to tell you something" Sapnap said. "Hm" I said.

Nick pov

I breathed in and said "I just wanted to say that I've liked you for a long time and wanted to ask you out, I fully understand if you don't feel the same way" I said confidently.

I saw her face go red. "Ummm" she said. "Dam she didn't feel the same" I thought to myself. "I've been meaning to tell you something too" she said. "What is it" I asked. "Well to make this short and less awkward then this already is, I like you too."  She said.

Yay another chapter anyway I hope you enjoyed I'll be updating soon. Cliff hanger ik BYE!!

Word count: 626