The Movie Marathon

Btw the person that voted for my last chapter has the same name as me!!!!!
It was just one person so far

Y/n Pov
I had been woken up by Sapnap who was asking for his answer already.
"I don't have the answer yet" I groan.
"Fine I'm giving you till tonight" He said. "Ok, and did you wake me up just for that" I said. "Nope clay made breakfast and wanted me to wake you up anyway" he said. "Ok I'll be down in a min" I said.

I got up brushed my teeth fixed my hair up into a bun. I decided to put on my glasses today. (There just the clear frames you can change em if you want)
I headed down stairs and smelled pancakes. Clay still remembers my favorite. I sat down at the counter with Sapnap awaiting the pancakes.

Clay finished the pancakes and handed plates to me and Sapnap. We all ate and made small talk on what we should do for today.

We all agreed on a movie marathon.
The movies we were watching were the Harry Potter movies. (It had more votes on my poll on TikTok)

We decided to go to the gas station for snacks. We walked the way there. We talked about the bedwars we played yesterday. "Wow you and Sapnap make a good team" Clay said. "Yea we do" we said in unison. We fist-bupped each other. We got to the gas station and got a bunch of chips and candy's. We payed and started walking home.

"Hey guys" Sapnap said. "Yea" Clay and I said in unison. "Wanna race home" Sapnap said with a smirk on his face. "Hell yeah" I said. "Oh y'all are going down" Clay said. "Why because your 70000 feet tall." I said. " Yea so I have longer legs" clay said. "Oh" I said and started running.

Clay and Sapnap were confused for a second but then caught on and started running back home aswell. Myself the shorter one of the three of us got home first.

"Take that long legs" I say to clay as he runs up the steps behind Sapnap. "Oh shut up" he replies rolling his eyes. Me and Sapnap laughed. We got in the house and set the bags on the counter. We all grabbed our blankets and pillows and brang them to the living room. We got the extra blankets and the couch pillows. We took about an hour and a half of struggling to build the fort.

"Oh come on" I said. "This shit sucks" Sapnap added. "Guys come on don't give up we'll get it eventually" clay said. "Fine" Sapnap and I said in unison.

Time skip 30 mins later

We finally made the pillow fort. Me and Sapnap grabbed the snacks while clay got the first Harry Potter movie turned on.
Me and Sapnap came back with the snacks and we went inside the fort and started to watch the first movie.

In the middle of the movie I paused it and slipped out to grab a couple monsters for us. I went back into the fort and handed them there drinks. "Oh so that's what you were doing" Clay says. "Yep" I said smiling. "Thanks" Sapnap said. "Welcome" I replied smiling.

I saw Sapnap smile after he saw me smiling. I giggled making him notice that I noticed him smile at mine and it made is cheeks turn a light pink. I just laughed. We continued the movies.

We were on the third movie when I started to get tired I laid down and got under my blanket. Clay and Sapnap did the same a couple minutes later.

We were in the middle of the 5th movie when it got cold. Sapnap must of noticed because he pulled me close to him and cuddled me. It made me blush. I soon felt my eyes get heavy and fell asleep to the sound of Sapnap's heart beat and warmth.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up to someone saying, "you like her don't you" "yea I think I do" "oh God" "I'm sorry" "I don't care I trust you with her" "ok". I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at Sapnap who was looking at me and smiled. He smiled back.

"You know you fell asleep like a light" Sapnap said. "Oh damn, how tho" I said. "Look at how were positioned" Sapnap said. I looked and we were cuddled up. "I forgot about that" I thought to myself as I blushed. Sapnap saw me blush and chuckled. I hid myself in his chest out of embarrassment. We soon got up to go eat breakfast.

"Here's your breakfast lovebirds" clay said. Me and nick blushed.We finished our breakfast and cleaned up the living room. When we were finished we went our separate ways.

Here's chapter 13
I hope you liked it
It was a little rushed and I'm sorry I just wanted to update. I'll update soon BYE!!!

Word Count: 842