Chapter One : The Avengers

Y/n's POV

I ran faster then i thought my body could take me bolting in and out of crowds of people they were still on me following me i could feel them i turned into an ally breathing hard my boot slid in some water knocking me to the ground the wind was knocked out of me. I gasped for breathe groaning in the sting it causes "Y/n stop already" tony flew around the corner but I wasn't gonna stop I wasn't gonna let him take me. I got back to my feet only to have the way i came blocked by Thor and his brother "Y/n don't make us hurt you!" Tony called "like you could." I mumbled and realized the only way out was up i sighed and ran towards the wall bounding off the wall and onto the building above. I knew they wouldn't stop but I'm not going willingly i was jumping from roofs to roofs before i jumped down onto the stairs to a building continuing to run.

———————————————

Loki's POV

I was impressed seeing her scale the building as we took off again after her when tony said we were chasing a girl I didn't realize it would take all night. I teleported on top of the buildings following her instructing them where she was going i jumped teleported to Wanda who as on the ground following behind her the running stopped she was walking as we were following she finally bumped into Thor as she went to turn around Wanda's hands glowed and she slumped forward causing me to catch her. "Loki grab her" tony rang off and i lifted her carrying her with us back to the Avengers Institute where strange and cap where ready for us cap took her from me carrying her into the living room. "Was this really the best idea?" Nat asked as cap tied her to a chair "I didn't have a choice" tony said walking from his suit room.

———————————————

Y/n's POV

My head was fuzzy as i woke up the room was spinning i went to Stand but couldn't move "TONY!" I screamed my vision focusing "yes" he said as he was standing in-front of me. "You bitch! Let me go" i said tugging on the ropes "we need to talk" he said crouching down "I don't want to talk to you" i said and he smirked "you don't have a choice do you?" He said and i smiled and put all my might flipping the chair causing it to break i stood up shaking the rope off. "Still after all this you're and idiot" i said and felt their eyes on me "talk" i said and pulled the rope off my thighs. "We need your powers" i nodded "mmm powers that i don't even know how to control" i said and Tony stepped closer "we want to help..Y/n..please" i crossed my arms looking around at them "hmph, no" i said and kicked the broken chair towards him "you don't need me, you need my powers" i said and stepped around the chair remains walking past Loki and Cap "wait!" Cap yelled and i turned around "what..?" Tony stepped around them "what's it going to take" cap asked looking deflated "you aren't using me fr my powers." I said standing my ground "I'm the one who needs then" cap said and i looked to him raising my eyebrow "my friend, Bucky he was brainwashed...he's in pain" cap looked at me with pleading eyes "please Y/n" he said and i felt bad he looked like a sad puppy "Fine! But after i heal Bucky I'm done,yall will leave me alone." "Deal" Tony said and i nodded "where do i start?" I asked and walked back to them dodging Tony's touches.