Chapter Seven: Unlocked

Warning : there are knifes used in this chapter don't read if you get triggered!!
—————————————————————

Loki's POV

"Where's y/n" i asked i had Been looking for her my question was answered when i saw her walk in with Bucky laughing. Why was she laughing with him? Why'd she look so happy? Why was i feeling so jealous? "Loki!" Hearing her call me stopped all of my intrusive thoughts her smile could stop your heart. "Where'd y'all go?" I asked and she left his side to move closer to me "I took her to diner for a thank you" Bucky replied "what have you been doing?" She asked as Bucky walked around "well i was actually gonna see if you-" "WARNING DANGER LOCATED" Friday's voice rang off we all rushed to the meeting room to be informed.

—————————————————————

Y/n's  POV

Apparently someone broke out of jail me and Bucky were running down the street "Left!" I yelled and we verde left we were leading them towards Wanda an Loki but i slipped and Bucky jumped catching me they picked Bucky up and began choking him "Bucky!" "We're coming" Wanda rang but Bucky was turning blue and i was panicking. I felt the heat rise in me but it was different it was more intense more prominent and there it was my hand was ignited i shoved my hand and they dropped Bucky he was gasping for air just in time cap came and got to Bucky. They writhed i pain as Loki and Wanda came around the corner "Y/n?!" Caused me to turn "Your eyes!" I looked at Wanda "calm down" Wanda said and Loki blipped In front of me "Y/n look at me" my eyes shifted to him he didn't touch me as the flames still engulfed my hands. "Think of your mother y/n" Tony landed in his suit. I listened thinking back to my mothers laugh the way it would hitch when you tickled her ribs just right, her smell she always smelled of flowers i felt the heat calm and soon enough the fire fizzled out. "Loki" i said and he hugged me to his chest "what happened" i said the feeling of panic hit me all at once and i felt my tears swell i was crying Loki held me tighter. I felt safe inside his arms and my tears dried easily "what the hell just happened" Cap asked and tony sighed "I thinks y/n is more then what we think." I looked up at loki as he looked down at me and i think e both realized that it wasn't a choice I couldn't leave..not yet.