Chapter Twenty Six : Getting Deep

Loki's POV

We had been back at the compound for a few days now, Tony was analyzing the data and i was perched on the couch watching a show aimlessly with Peter talking in the back ground. Y/n had gone out with Wade earlier but it was getting late and My anxiety was getting worse. Here i thought I'd never worry over anyone but myself yet here i am. My head perked up to the ding of the elevator. I looked around seeing wade hauling y/n over his shoulder. "Here, Here he is stop whining" Wade sat her into my lap.

Her eyes were dilated obviously high off whatever buzz her drink was making her feel "I looked away for 5 seconds, i have no clue how much she drank." I smiled down at her "Sweetheart?" I called and she lifted her head wobbly looking up towards me "Yes...?" She slurred "How many drinks did you have?" I asked and she shrugged "like..." she held up her fingers counting "some big number" she said huffing dropping her hands around my neck "okay, you need water" i said and stood up lifting her up with me. "You Look really pretty" she said with a hiccup. I nodded "Thank you, so do you" i said and grabbed a bottle of water walking us up to her room.

I sat. Her on her bed walking into her bathroom to grab her trash can "I want sex" she said and i held back my laugh "You always turn sexual when you drink" i said sitting the trash can on the floor next to her bed. "I do not" she replied and narrowed her eyes at me "The last time you were drunk you called me daddy" i reminded her and she flopped back onto her bed "Well you are so it doesn't matter" i let a chuckle out and looked down at her "Pretty girl, drink water" i said tugging her back to sit up. "No." She said and crossed her arms. "Please. Don't argue with me" i said and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh for fucks sake" i cursed and opened the bottle filling my mouth with the liquid before leaning down to kiss her. I pushed her mouth open with my tongue and poured the liquid into her mouth. Once i heard a gulp i pulled away, her eyes were even more glazed over now filled with lust. "You can look at me like that all you want, I'm not fucking you" i said and she rolled her eyes laying back on her bed "You're so frustrating" i nodded "Yeah, I know"

Y/n's POV

I don't remember even coming back to the compound but here i was in my bed my head throbbing "Friday" I said "Yes Miss y/n how can i help" i groaned "Can you tell Loki I'm awake" "Telling Mr, Laufeyson Now" i sighed and stood up before realizing my body wasn't ready for that. I quickly sat back down "Princess!" Loki came inside closing the door "Here" he handed me some Tylenol and i took it with the water he had left me. "Does everything hurt?" He asked and i nodded wincing at the pain.

"Here let me help" he climbed on my bed settling into my comforter and pulled me to his chest. It was always peaceful inside his arms, like all my stress,pain,suffering went away. I was honestly wondering if it wasn't him healing me. I pressed my head into his neck inhaling his smell. "Are you okay,Princess." He asked.

Nope. I wasn't. At all. I was struggling with everything. I didn't even know why i was so depressed. "Yeah, I'm okay" i said and i felt his hand on my cheek urging me To look up at him "What's wrong, Pet." I took a deep breath "I'm just in a Awful state" i admitted as he looked down towards me. "I've separation anxiety over you,my mind has so much on it i cant concentrate,we are planning a wedding in secret from everyone, And wade is leaving tomorrow to go back home" he kissed my forehead "How can i help?" He asked and i looked up at him "Loki, You can't, i don't know what's brought on the sudden feeling of fear all the time." Loki rubbed circles on my back "Love, correct me if I'm wrong. Could it be that you're just scared that you're finally happy? Your body is at peace and your mind doesn't know how to cope with that?" When his words settled i realized maybe he was right.

"Is your mind automatically going into fear mode because everything good you've ever had,has been ripped away from you." He continued and i slowly nodded "Baby, it's okay to be happy. It's okay to feel at peace with things, we are avengers we don't get that often" i laughed a bit at his comment and nodded. We stayed quiet. For a few minuets just enjoying each others company, soaking in each other. "You know...I did win our bet" he started and i nodded "Right..you did" i replied "don't you have a weeks worth of controlling to get to" i added urging a smile from his lips. "Yep, First things first. I want you to wear nothing but my shirts all week." I let a laugh out.

"Oh? So you wouldn't care if people could see...everything?" I questioned and he thought for a moment "Okay...so pants too" i smiled and nodded "Mhm, Okay" i said "You don't get to pick them i do" he said and i couldn't help but ask myself what this mischievous god had up his sleeve.