Part Nine : Ballroom Dancing

Warning: fire/burning to death if you're triggered by this please don't read

Y/n's POV

I woke the next morning with Loki's arm around me "Morning Loki" I groaned "Morning,Darling" he kissed my head and i felt the puffy under my eyes from crying. "I...uhm i think you might wanna check on your friend"Loki said as i sat up "who? Wayde?" He nodded and it only took me seconds to rush downstairs. 'WAYDE?" I yelled and he came from Thors room i saw his head was bruised "what the hell?" I said rubbing my thumb over it. "Who-...Tony." Wayde averted my eyes and i felt that heat rise again i was pissed it want panic this time it was fucking ANGER i stormed into the training room to see tony "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled as he turned around but i stopped his face was practically broken he was covered in bruises. "Wayde?" He looked at me "You're my soft spot." The fire calmed inside me and i walked over to him it didn't take my hands long to find his face to heal it. "Who attacked who?" I asked and by now everyone was in there "I started it" Wayne said. "After he brought up your father"i nodded "But Tony threw the first punch" he finished and i looked to tony "True." He said and i sighed "touch him again and you'll end up like my dad"i spat to him and Tony stepped back "What did happen...?" Cap asked and i huffed "Kid.." Wayne touched my shoulder "no..its okay"

FLASHBACK TO WHEN Y/N WAS 13

I was thrown into a closet the door locked by my dad i crumbled to the floor banging on it "no..momma!!" I screamed and heard my mom yell and then the door slam...she left me?....she's gone...i felt this overwhelming sadness and rage engulf me i felt the intensity of it grow until the door in front of me burst into flames. I kicked the flaming door open to see the whole house aflame "..Y/N!" My dad yelled for me i went after him but the flames engulfed the door...i don't ember much but i was drugged out by someone before i could save him "daddy..." i cried felling the guilt settle inside me.

END OF FLASHBACK BACK TO CURRENT TIME

"The officer said it was caused by a pot left on the stove...but it was me who started it" they all looked at me as Wayde pulled me into a hug "I shouldn't have brought it up Y/n..I'm sorry" Tony looked to me and i nodded "I'm sorry i yelled...but, i don't regret watching i said" he nodded and Loki looked to Wayde "So. Y'all know each other...how?" I smiled "Remember talking about the other guy who helped me...it was this stupid human" he pulled away gasping "You know..that one hurt" he clutched his chest stumbling backwards i giggled and he smiled "the party is tonight?...we still going?" Loki asked and i nodded "Party?" Thor asked "Yeah the one with Mom and dad...I assume you knew"Loki said and Thor shook his head we both shrugged.

—————————————————————

Loki's POV

I was waiting for y/n and Wayde walked in "Bud, can i borrow you?" I nod and follow him to a balcony "Yes?" I asked and he was leaning on the balcony "Wanted to talk to you about y/n...more respectfully the..tony" he sounded Irked to say his name i leaned my back on the railing "I trust you with her...the way she looks at you is how she looks at puppies with nothing but love and joy" i smiled "But don't think that means you do whatever you want. If you hurt her I'll shoot your balls off" i chuckled along with him "Really though" "Thank you for trusting me" he sighed "Y/n was only 16 when i save her from...people." I nod listening "she was my best friend and she still is. But she's also like my daughter so don't hurt her" i nod "glad we understand each other...have fun tonight" i walked back in the living room. Y/n was standing there in a long Green sleek gown "Beautiful"i whispered and held her hips leading her to the elevator.

We had arrived at the party not too long after it started she looked around "Whoa..." her eyes screamed amazement and i smiled watching her "Loki!" My mother rushed over "who's this..?" She asked kissing my cheek "this is y/n" she bowed her head t my mother and Frigga smiled at her "Lovely to meet you" my mother said "your father got stuck on Asgard, have fun" she said walking to greet more people. I pulled her to the ballroom as we began dancing she smiled twirling around with me.

I lead her to the garden outside and she smiled looking around "This is beautiful" she said, she stayed ahead of me but didn't let go of my hand. "Have you enjoyed yourself?" I asked and she nodded as i spun her around "this has been an amazing night"i tugged her to me as i picked a pink rose and handed it to her she giggled smiling "thank you" she said i admired her eyes and her smile as i placed a kiss to her cheek.

We walked into the elevator back into the Stark building i was looking at her as she looked at herself in the mirrors "Hey,y/n?"she turned to me "yes?"

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was taken aback as he pulled me to him he kissed me softly as his hands held m waist i kissed back smiling into the kiss he slowl backed.  Me up into mirror deja vu i thought as i kissed him hungrily he lifted my leg holding it to his side. We finally pulled from each other us both panting "just become mine already" Loki said and i smiled "okay" i Said and he smiled pecking my lips again.