Chapter two : Training Begins

Loki's POV

Tony woke us up at 7am so we could help Y/n train with her powers why we had to be involved I didn't know i was leaned against the weapon stand as they all filed in once she walked in in a suit it hugged her figure it looked nice she tied her lengthy hair into a bun. "Okay how do you trigger it" she looked at tony confused "trigger my powers?" She shrugged "the last time it happened was when my friend got hurt" so its care that causes it? She has to care about the person she heals.. "So injury?" Cap asked picking up a blade from next to me. "I..don't know" she said and Cap grabbed Peters hand sinking the blade in as he cried out "heal him" Cap said shoving peter towards her i stood up her stance was off she looked scared "i..i cant' she said scared "do it. Heal him." I could feel her fear peters hand was dripping blood "Captain i.." she looked panicked "Come on, he's in pain fix it" why wasn't Tony saying something was he just gonna let it happen? "Do.IT' he said her eyes were shifting colors "STOP!" I yelled and everyone looked to me "i grabbed a cloth walking to wrap it around Peters hand "you're terrifying her." She looked at me her eyes shifting back to normal.

——————————————————

Y/n's POV

The blood was hitting the grass he was yelling i could feel my emotions getting heightened until it cam to a halting stop "STOP!" Loki yelled fixing Peters hand "peter i..I'm sorry" he smiled at me softly "I'm okay"  he said walking away "you cant force powers to work!" Loki scolded Cap "she said-" "no!" Loki interrupted "if you would have just listen you would understand she has to care about them its emotion that triggers it." Loki added  Cap stood there string at him but it finally clicked "Emotion!" I repeated as they looked at me "peter come here" he walked back to me and pulled the cloth off covering his hand. I closed my eyes focusing on the emotions i felt when my best friend was hurt i felt the same heat start and I held his hand tighter. "She did it!" The cool surrounded my body as i opened my eyes to see his hand healed "Tony.." he looked at me and i just felt a rush of exhaustion hit me as i fell being caught by him "Y/n..Y/n!!" He called out but it all went dark.