Chapter Six: Thank Yous

Warning : talk of abuse (Physical) please don't read if you're triggered
————————————————————

Y/n's POV

FLASH BACK TO WHEN Y/N WAS 8

I cried as he cut into my skin again it instantly healing "stop crying it doesn't hurt you whiney bitch" my dad slurred, drunk again. As usual. He slapped me my head slamming into the wall "dad stop!" I whined and he pushed my head down slamming it against his knee breaking my nose. "STOP!" I screamed i felt a unknown warmth rise i looked down to see a fire forming in my hand i shoved the fire at my dad burnin the side of his arm "YOU SON OF A-"

FLASHBACK OVER BACK TO CURRENT TIME

I jerked awake panting but Tony didn't come to my rescue me this time Loki did "Y/n??" He rushed over to me and crouched in front of me taking my hands "look at me. Breath in your nose out your mouth cmon with me" he said and followed him slowing my breathing "Are you ok?" He asked rubbing his thumb over the backs of my hand "yeah..." he looked at me "these nightmares happen every night?" He read my mind "stay out of my mind!" He chuckled "I'm sorry" he said and kissed the back of my hand which made my breath pick up again. "Yes they do" i said and he nodded "because of your powers" i nod and he stands up "where's tony?" I asked and Loki looked back at me "He went out with Pepper this morning" i nodded and got up. "Loki?" I looked back at him "Yeah" I looked up at him as he stood "what if i was stronger then we thought..? What if i had more then just healing Powers?" He laid his hands on my shoulder "We would accept you and your annoying ness regardless" i smacked his chest as he chuckled "Asshole!" He smiled. "Seriously...you don't have to leave now you know?" I nodded and he dropped his hands "Ill see you in a second" he said walking out. A part of me hurt because i don't think i want to leave anymore these past days have been fun. "Wait one more thing" Loki popped his head back into my room "yes?" "I need a date for a party...would you like to go with me?" I smiled and nodded "I would love too" he smiled and walked off.

————————————————————

Loki's POV

I was overly happy after she said yes i was hoping shed stay but i always understood the want to be alone, i was met by Tony at the elevator "Yes?" I said as he stared at me "Keep your mischief away from Y/n""i looked at him "why? She seems to quite enjoy my company" i said and winked at him walking to the kitchen "Loki!" Wanda called me over to her and i sat down on the couch with her "I wanna show you something" i nod and her hands glow from far away i heard Thor yell "WANDA I'M GONN KILL YOU!"  We both started laughing as he came from his room covered in coffee "Gotta go" she said and jumped up Thor chasing her. Y/n walked in the room in a shorter black dress i stared as it looked incredible on her "Beauty!" I called and she looked over my way leaving Strange and Pepper "Yes?" She sat next to me and i leaned over "You look beautiful" i whispered into her ears and she smiled her cheeks flushing. My hand was laid on her thigh "thank you" she said before she looked behind me "DUCK" she squealed and i lowed my head as a newspaper swung past it i looked back to see tony "Stop!" She smacked Tonys hand and took the paper "Ow!" Tony rubbed his hand and she looked at me smiling "we need to go!" Tony said She got up following Tony.

—————————————————————

Y/n's POV

Tony was scolding me while we road to go shopping "Loki isn't boyfriend material" he said and i sighed "i feel this odd drawl to him" Tony looked at me "Well stop!" "Why are so sure about him?" I asked and tony looked back at the road "He will hurt you." "And you're hurting me by not letting me have a chance at love" tony shook his head and sighed. "I'm not a kid let me love who i want!" "Okay." Tony said parking the car

I was talking to Tony about my dream as we unpacked the groceries "Y/n we don't know what you even are...but you aren't human" i nodded as i sat the pudding cups in the fridge "PSST, Y/n!" I looked to see Thor he beckoned me with his finger from the corner "I'll be right back" i said walking to him "I was asked to come get you by cap" I hadn't seen cap all morning from what Tony said he was with Bucky so i left him alone i followed Thor to caps room and the man i had helped stood up as i walked into the room "You're y/n?" He asked and i nodded he walked over and hugged me. "Thank you" he said before stepping back "You're doing okay?" I asked and he nodded "i heard you got hurt" i nodded "I'm already healed don't fret" he smiled "i would like to repay your kindness, may i buy you dinner?" He asked and i smiled "yeah, sure" i looked to cap and he hugged me tightly "Strange told me why you did that...thanks." I nodded into his chest "no problem"as i stepped back Bucky followed me out "oh, you wanna go now?" He nodded and we left for dinner