Chapter Seventeen : Back to Reality

Warning of kinks: Intercourse (male x female), wax play,Hair pulling,degrading.
This chapter contains very descriptive sexual actions if your aren't comfortable don't read.

Another long chapter strap n besties!!!
——————————————-

Y/n's POV

I had been enjoying Asgard these past few days were amazing. Loki had taken me on picnics and wed walk the gardens together at night. I met his mother and she was the most kindest woman i think I've met, i saw his father again he seemed surprised i was still alive.

His parents were gone tonight through they had business at another kingdom. I was sat in the kingdom library my head laid in Loki's lap as he read to me his voice was soft and caring at times like these. Loki put a spell of sorts on my mind hoping it'd block out the voice. It did but the spell can only last so long and he can't keep putting it back on my mind it drains his powers. "And so it is found that in love there is some sort of insanity" he rambled off as i was drifting off in his lap.

"Love?" Loki woke me up and i smiled at him "Yes My king?" He chuckled he loved that i called him that "Want to have dinner in the gardens again?" He asked and i sat up "No, i don't think I'm that hungry tonight" his hand cupped my face holding my chin in his fingers as he placed a soft kiss to my lips. "Are you sure you aren't hungry for anything...?" I giggled as he trailed his kissing down my neck.

Before I noticed much Loki had me picked up and carried away to his room he dropped me on his bed and kissed up my chest and neck until he reached my lips. He latched his lips to mine kissing me hungrily i moaned into his mouth as his hands glowed leaving both of us in our underwear "I am going to fuck you until you're a fucked out mess" i smiled and nodded he grabbed my wrists pushing them to my sides "Leave these here." I nodded. It was like there was invisible restrictions on my wrists. I could move them if i wanted but I didn't i wanted to keep them there for him. I wanted to Listen to him,to obey his commands i wanted Him

His hand glowed again and a candle appeared "What's that?" He chuckled "Its a low temperature candle Sweetling" i looked up at him as i watched him light it. "Don't worry love it'll only hurt a bit" before i could respond he tilted the candle dripping the warm wax onto my upper stomach. It burned for only a second before it sizzled into a soothing tingle, i gasped as he continued to drip it back and forth over my stomach, down onto my upper thigh before he sighed. "Oh dear, i think I'm jealous of wax." He chuckled as he sat the candle down, there was wax dripping all down my chest and the tingles were sending arousal between my legs.

With a flick of his wrist a condom appeared and he tore it open vanishing my underwear and his i giggled quietly "What's funny my pet?" I shook my head "Nothing" i felt his tip at my entrance and i finally broke my non existent restrictions wrapping my arms around him and he clicked his teeth. "I thought i told you to stay." He flipped my over on my stomach and picked me up backing me onto his cock. I gasped as he held me with one hand fucking into me fast and deep. I moaned and squirmed he dropped me pressing my body into the bed as he plowed into me.

My muffled moans leaked out as i felt like my body was on fire it felt like heaven his hand gripped my hair pulling my head up with it as he continued to fuck into me. "Fuck..daddy!" I whined and he tightened his grip on my hair "You disobedient filthy whore." He huffed and it sent me over the edge causing me to shake as my orgasm swept over me "Did you cum sweetheart?" He asked his voice soft "Y-yes..." i whined and he growled in ear as her jerked my head back "Bad girl you must ask before you cum." He huffed and dropped my hair shoving me into the mattress i whined as he thrusted into me harder. My pelvis was starting to hurt and i finally felt him release inside me

I lifted my head only to have him shove my head back into the pillows and continue thrusting int me, he finally lifted up my body pressing my back to his chest "I'll stop once you cum for me again. This time you'll ask because you wanna be a good girl don't you?" He asked and i nodded whining "Mhm, yes you do so show daddy how you ask baby,cmon be good" i moaned and looked back at him "P...please daddy I'm desperate let me cum" he chuckled "good girl, cum,cmon cum for me" and i did i came for the second time panting as the waves hit me.

Loki was sat beside my rubbing the wax into my skin. "It's lotion" i nodded exhausted "You okay?" I nodded once again and he chuckled "So? How was your first time with a god?" I smiled "Amazing" he kissed my head and massages my legs.

The next morning i woke and got dressed slipping on a dress as i braided my hair Odin walked into Loki's room "Y/n" i looked at him in the vanity's mirror "Hello Odin, shocked to see me?" I asked and stood up from the chair "I killed you" he hissed at me "No,you helped me. Wanna try again?" I asked igniting a fire in my hand "Cmon try me." I said smiling "I'll pass" he said "for now" he added and chuckled leaving.

Loki came from the bathroom "Ready to go home love?" He asked and i nodded. I was feeling much better but the voices were slowly coming back and I wasn't going to tell him this time,no, this time i was going to Wanda.