Chapter Thirteen : Angelic

Y/n's POV

"My father did this to you?" Loki asked and i nodded and he began walking out "Loki!" He looked back to me "No." he stared at me "I'm not a dog, Y/n" he continued to walk "Loki! No!....please" i didnt want him to leave me i just got him back he would end up hurt he could die. I felt my eyes swell with tears "Y/n I'm going, come brother" i squeezed my eyes shut "Loki...please i need you" he ignored me and continued leaving. He's going to die was all that began ranging in my head as i stared at the door i felt panic beginning to rush through me obviously Wayde noticed "Y/n, hey look at me." I turned to look at him and he hugged me "hes gonna be okay" he whispered and i felt it the urge of anger rise up in me. I stepped away from Wayde and turned to Wanda. "If he comes back hurt I'll fucking kill you" i hissed at her and walked out of the room.

————————————————————

Loki's POV

I know she's gonna be mad at me i know she'll yell at me but I wasn't gonna let my dad do this as me and thor walked into the throne room my fathers booming voice sounded "Children" he smiled and stood up from his throne walking down to Thor and I "What seems to be the issue?" He asks and i look at him "You tried to kill the love of my life" i said and he chuckled "now why would i do that" he said and i huffed "I've seen it father don't lie" "her parents are Hestia and Aither she's dangerous" i shook my head "she's not, you cant stand to let me be happy you mother-" i was interrupted by Thor throwing his hammer and hitting our dad "Let's go hes not going to listen" my brother said and we began walking "She's a goddess" i said and Thor smiled "you like her even more now dont you?" He asked and i nodded he put his hand on my back "you deserve it brother"

A day had already passed by the time we got back to earth we walked in and everyone looked at us "Awh Wanda goes to live" Wayde said as she smacked him in the arm "what?" Thor asked "ah, your girlfriends decided to kill Wanda if you came back hurt" i smiled "that's my girlfriend" i heard the sound of heels come from behind me and turned to see y/n in a short white dress she looked like a angel "where are you-" i was cut off by her slapping me "I deserved that" i said and she smiled at me "Buck you ready?" She asked as he came around the island in the kitchen "Whoa where are yall going" y/n turned around and smiled "To hell" buck chuckled and followed after her "Chill" Wanda said i looked back and saw y/n coming to me she kissed my cheek and smiled "I'm glad your safe" she scurried back off to Bucky and i smiled