Chapter Twenty Four: Mistake

18+ scenes <3
Tw: Knife kink   

Y/n's POV

It was getting close to 2 weeks since that bet was made, we set rules. We both said kissing didn't count,we could still sleep in the same bed, fair is fair to make the other fold, we weren't allowed to get ourselves off . We had both been teasing back and forth. I would wear extremely revealing clothes to bed and he just seemed to always be 'working out'. I was talking with nat about it and she said something really smart.

"Why don't you just use the power you have? There has to be something you say or do to make him snap" and there was so i started flirting with Thor knowing it was bugging him out of his mind. It was now summer and i spent most of my time in the pool. I had put on a one piece light purple swimsuit. It was carved at my hips showing the bare skin of my waist and hips. I walked past Loki in the hall "Wanna go swimming?" I asked and he looked down to my suit "No...I'll pass" he said and i smiled "that's fine Thor will swim with me anyway" i said continuing to walk.

I was of course right Thor loved the pool more then food i think. "So, has he broke yet?" Thor asked as i sat at the steps of the pool relaxing in the warmth of the sun "Nope." I groaned "I'm determined to win though" Thor tilted his head "Lady y/n, not to have no faith in you but my brother once went over 30 years without sex, i think he has the upper hand" i huffed and splashed water at him "Rude!" He said with a laugh and the sound of the back door opening brought our attention there stood Loki in his green swim shorts and i smiled innocently at him "Changed your mind?" I asked and he just nodded "Well, back to what i was saying" Thor pulled my attention back to him.

"You look beautiful today Lady y/n" i smiled brightly at him "Thank your Thor" Loki stepped into the pool and i had a devilish idea. "I was thinking Thor." I started as Loki sank into the water it coming up to his chest "I have a new nickname for you" Thor looked at me excitedly "How does 'My King' sound" i said glancing to see Loki's eyes black "Okay!" He said and nodded I felt a chill and realized Loki had blipped next to me. He leaned down To my ear "You are so going to regret this, Pet" i giggled softly "why? Not much you can do to punish me." He chuckled "We'll see about that." He said climbing from the pool.

It had been 3 day's he wouldn't talk to me,anytime i would ask for his help he'd just ignore me i was getting pissed off. He wouldn't even acknowledge the things i mentioned to him about our wedding which we still hadn't told anyone about. i was beyond annoyed and was taking it out on a dummy in the training room slicing into it with my knifes. I sighed out of breath panting to regain it when i heard the sound of shoes. "Loki" i said as he walked in but he just waved his hand walking to the weapon holder. I snapped finally getting more annoyed then needed and slung my sword at him it missing his head by a few inches as it stuck into another dummy. His head quickly turned to me.

"So now you want to acknowledge me, huh?" I said and he let out a chuckle "Are you becoming frustrated my Sweetling?"  He said and i scoffed rolling my eye "The way you're acting is answering my question." He said it bluntly as he picked up his dagger i stood up deciding i would just leave. "I'll just come back later" i said and walked past him stopping when he held out his dagger pressing it to my neck "Loki..what.." i sighed watching him walk behind me keeping his dagger in place at me neck I swallowed thickly as he pressed his hand to my back. I could feel the cool feeling through my training suit. He slowly moved it around to my exposed waist, i shivered feeling his hands on me after not having them touch me for weeks now. I gasped as he slid his hand around to my stomach "You're Trembling, Sweetling" he whispered against my ear as he pressed his finger tips into the waistband of my athletic leggings. "Let me help you, baby, call off this bet" he said and i opened my mouth "Loki.." i whined and gripped his wrist "Don't..stop" i said pushing his hand deeper "Baby i can't,you have to yield" i huffed "Loki..I.." i sighed leaning back into him.

I felt him press the blade tighter against my neck "Say it baby, I'll help you feel so much better" he kissed the back of my neck it was exposed having tied up my hair. "Fine! I...I yield" i huffed out finally feeling his hand dip into my panties "Yes.." i whined feeling him sink 2 of his digits into me i leaned forward the blade flexed and i whimpered as he used it to tug me back to his chest "Good Girl, So desperate for me, baby" i moaned feeling him pumping his fingers "Loki!.." i moaned and he curled his fingers inside me "That's not my name is it,Pet" i pressed my hips onto his fingers "No, I'm sorry. My King." He chuckled with satisfaction.

"See you remembered who that name belongs to." He started pumping his fingers inside me again and i gasped "My king..please" i whined and froze hearing Wade calling me "Loki. Wait-" but he didn't just went faster and i looked seeing Wade peak into the room. I bit my lip concealing my moans. How come he didn't see us? He left continuing to call me "How.." he leaned down kissing my head "Never doubt your King, Pet" his fingers rubbing my g-spot brought my attention back to him. "You close my Pet?" He asked and i nodded bucking my hips against him "beg me." He said sinking the blade into my skin slightly "Loki,My king. Please...please let me cum. I'm sorry for having teased you. Really....please My wonderful God let me cum" he licked my neck "Cum for me my Pet" he said his fingers rutting into me "Fuck!" I whined unraveling around his fingers. It's intensity mode my legs buckle Loki let me drop to the ground as my body shook with pleasure. I turned to look at him "Never bet against me again, Pet" i nodded again and he lifted me up.

I decided to change my writing Style a bit i hope you guys still enjoy it <3