Part Ten : Secrets

Y/n's POV

Loki and I decided not to tell the team about us yet but this past week has been hard especially lying to Wayde but it was more difficult not to be able to touch him most of the day especially when he was helping me train.

"Alright point is to get the ball,no magics,No weapons" tony said same and Loki stood across from each other we both nodded "Alright...GO" tony threw ball in the air and i grabbed it but he grabbed my arm i grabbed his and we continued to stack up hands "Love, you wont win" i giggled "we'll see about that"i said and pulled the ball from his hand and swung myself between his legs standing up he chuckled and bit his lip running to me i threw the ball in the air and dove as he tried to tackle me. I got up and caught the ball smiling down at him he grabbed my leg and tripped me so I fell on top of him "You'll regret that later" he whispered and i smiled as tony cleared his throat causing us to come back to reality and i got up handing tony the ball "Good job kid" Wayde said "Your up!!" I smiled and ran over to him hugging him "you did great" he said and i smiled.

———————————————————

Loki's POV

It was almost as hard for me to lie to my brother as it was for her to lie to Wayde it made me feel so guilty watching her with Wayde made your heart happy especially the way Wayde engulfs her its still hard to see Waydes Soft side seeing as he was Deadpool who has killed so many people. Her face would light up around him and it was obvious she admired him she looked to me as i caught myself staring at her "DANGER DETECTED" Friday rang off and we all ran to the meeting room. after being informed we found out that Peter had been taken in hopes to get Y/n....but why? Well it means we have to trust y/n in leading this thing. I  was worrying when y/n came in my room "hey handsome" she said as she closed the door behind her "you okay?" She asked "what if you die" she smiled and hugged me "i cant die unless I'm ripped apart Loki don't worry" it made me feel better as i hugged her and kissed her head.

—————————————————

Y/n's POV

As we walked into the building directed everyone was super aware of their surroundings i opened the door and there sat peter "Spider-Boy?" He looked up and his face was covered in bruises "Cover me" they did so and i held his face in my hand igniting my healing powers as they glowed "Y/n" he sounded relived and i quickly untied him he rubbed his wrists "Y/n!" Loki called and i looked from peter to Loki seeing the man stood in the center of the room made by blood go cold. "DAD?!?!"