Chapter Twenty Eight : Greeting From Ex's

Y/n's POV

Me and Loki called a team meeting as they filed into the room unknowing of what was about to be announced i felt my nerves shoot higher. Loki noticed how i was swaying back and forth he grabbed my hand running his fingers over mine. After everyone was safely inside Loki cleared his throat "Me and y/n have something to share with you all." He looked over to me and i took a deep breath "Me and Loki are getting married." I said it quickly and instantly felt relief when tony sighed "Finally!" I knitted my brows together and looked at him "It took you long enough!" Loki looked at him and shook his head "What do you mean?" I questioned "Please he's been planning to marry you since wade got here" my face dropped as i looked at Loki. "What!". Loki chuckled nervously .

"I had asked Tony and wade for their permission." He said and i felt my heart swarm with happiness "Why?" I asked "Tony and wade were basically both a father figure to you. Where i come from you have to ask the father permission before you ask them" i smiled at him "Wait... I thought he was bad for me?" I said lookin towards tony "Oh he is, 100%, but you're so happy who am i to stop you" tony smiled at me. "Wait where's the ring?" Nat asked and i reached under my shirt pulling out the necklace. "Oh it's beautiful!" She said "i knew before any of you!" Thor boomed and i smiled. I knew Loki told someone I'm glad Thor kept it to himself.

"No party." I said glaring at tony "Not even a small one?" He asked and i shook my head "When do we start planning" Wanda asked "You don't we've already, well Loki has already planned most of it." Steve tilted his head "How long have you both been engaged?" He asked and Loki chuckled "Almost 4 months" he said it proudly almost "Wade knows?" He asked "No, I'll call him later" the team left with 'congrats' and 'happy for you's' i tucked my necklace back in my shirt and Loki pulled me to his chest resting his head on mine. "You did well, How anxious are you?" He asked pulling away to examine my face "I'm okay Lokes" he nodded

Later on that day me and Loki were snuggled on the couch under blankets when tony walked in "Uhm..y/n we need to talk" i sat up and looked at him "Uh..About a guy coming here" i smiled "Tony why would i care-" his eyes shifted to Loki and i got up "Are you telling me Matt is coming here?!" I asked and Tony shrugged "I...it's furry's orders we need him" he said and i sighed. "Who's Matt?" Loki asked "Matt is-" "Right here" i was interrupted by a voice i knew all too well turning to see him.

He stood in a black and white suit hair fixed neatly upon his head those same red glasses from like the 90's sat on the bridge of his nose. "Y/n" he said a soft smirk playing on his lips "Matt." I replied and he chuckled "Who's this?" Loki spoke and Matt tilted his head towards him "Ah,This must be Loki" Loki glared at him "Yes, What's it to you?" He asked and i sighed "Matt is my ex lover" Loki's eyes burned with rage as he looked at Tony "Why the fuck would you bring him here?" Loki spat his hand finding it place around my waist "Y/n, I'm sorry it's not my say" i knew it wasn't

"So, It's good to see- well, hear you again Y/n" Lokis grip tightened "Can't say the same Matt" he sighed "That, you hurt me" he spoke smiling "Yeah, seems fair" i said and Tony looked between us "Well, Thais way" he said and tugged Matts arm pulling him towards the lab. "He can't see?" Loki asked and i nodded "His other senses are heightened enough." I said blankly and loki looked at me.

I sighed "We dated not too long after i started hanging out with wade, he met Nat and then i met tony. Matt chose fighting over me and we ended things end of story" i said and he pouted a bit "I'm marrying you not him" i reminded and he leaned down applying a kiss to my forehead "If it bothers you I'll kill him" i giggled "no, keep to yourself" i said and he groaned "Can i just ravish you in front of him? Let him hear your whines and whimpers?" "I already have" Matt interjected and i threw a pillow at him not surprised he caught it.

"I'm here to help and you try to harm me, Bad girl" i narrowed my eyes at him even though he couldn't see it. "Don't call my fiancé such things." Loki said and i stifled the giggle that was about to come out. "Oh, Little miss y/n is engaged?" He asked "Yes, i am" i replied "Well good, Jokes aside, Congratulations Y/n" i smiled a bit "Thanks Matt." He nodded "Do you promise to be nice." I said and Matt grinned "I always am." I rolled my eyes "Matt, This is Loki,Loki, Matt" Matt outstretched his hand and Loki reluctantly shook it.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he sighed "Many reasons, one being Tony needs a lawyer" i laughed "Of course he does, and you're a pretty good lawyer" he chuckled "So I've been told" i walked around the couch "Y/n, you smell different" i tilted my my head "What?" Loki chuckled "She probably smells of me." He stated and i could see Matt rolling his eyes "Right,Do you smell like floral and vanilla?" He asked and Loki stayed quite.

I giggled quietly "I changed perfumes" Matt nodded "I like it" he said with a smile i smiled and Loki grumbled "Okay enough flirting with me betrothed" Loki said and pulled me away from him. I let out a squealed as Loki threw me over his shoulder smacking my ass as i giggled feeling him walk up the stairs to my room. He threw me onto my bed as i looked up at him pushing hair out of my face. "You smell different,oh i like it" he said mocking Matt as i giggled "You think you're so funny" he grumbled

"Oh, i know i am" i said and he huffed "who is he calling my pet, a 'Bad girl' only i can call you that. He might as well said he wanted to fuck you!" He scoffed and i smiled sitting up "My love, you're far too worked up, Matt isn't gonna try anything. He's a respectable guy" i said and he glared at me "Why are you defending him?" I Sighed and reached up grabbing a hold of his shirt collar "Are you going to keep complaining about a ex i spent less then a year of my life with or are you going to lay with your queen?" I asked and he sighed climbing in the bed sitting me in his lap. "I love you pet." He kissed the side of my head "I love you more,My king"