Thirty: Happy Ever After.

Loki's Pov

I watch Y/n sink into the bubbles below her smiling "you feel better?" She nodded. She had been feeling sick these past few days and I wanted to do anything I could to make her feel better. "How's your stomach? You wanna try to eat something?" I asked and she shook her head "it'll just come back up." I sighed knowing how awful she must feel.

"Let me grab you a towel" I walked to the cabinet, we had moved out from the tower a few months ago after we got back from our honey moon. I opened it grabbing towels and I noticed a non open box of pads/tampons (whatever you prefer) "baby..?" I called back to her "yes Lokes" her voice sounding sleepy. "Are..are you late?" I asked turning towards her. Her face looked confused before it hit her "what's todays date?" She asked and I checked my watch "the 20th" she sat up shock ridden on her face.

The next morning she was sat on the closed toilet while I was crouched next to her the pregnancy test was sat on the counter. We were just waiting to hear the beep signaling it was done. She grabbed a hold of my hand and i squeezed hers reassuringly the beep sounded and she jumped slightly. She picked up the test and smiled relief falling over her face "it's negative" I tilted my head "really?" I asked and she laughed a bit "No not really" she narrowed her eyes at me and smiled as she showed me the negative pregnancy test.

I think this was something neither of us were ready for anyway, we haven't even been married a year and there's still things we both wish to do. "Is it okay that I'm happy it's negative?" She asked and I nodded "of course love, why wouldn't it be?" She shrugged pulling her legs to her chest. "Love,What's wrong?" She sighed heavily "I just feel sort of sad that it was negative, I know i didn't want it to be positive but..." she trailed off and I tucked hair behind her ears "it's okay to feel disappointed even if you wanted it to be negative" she nodded staring at the test.

"One day?" She asked and I nodded kissing her head "one day, my love" she smiled at me.

I had to be honest part of me was sad it was negative too I went to walk out of the bathroom when she lifted her head up "Loki?" She asked and I looked back at her "We...we aren't human" I nodded and she looked at the test. "What if the tests don't work because we aren't human?" We looked at each other for a minute.

"BRUCE" we both called as we walked into the lab "yes?" He said looking up from the chemicals he was playing with "I need you to run tests on my blood" he tilted his head "why?" He questioned and she walked over whispering it to him. His eyes grew wide before he nodded. I lifted her onto the table and he prepared to draw her blood.

What felt like forever was only probably 30 minutes before he came back smiling. "y/n, Congratulations, You're 6 weeks pregnant" me and her looked at each other out mouths hanging open. "You okay?" He asked looking at y/n I just noticed how pale she had gotten. Her eyes fluttered and she fell forward into Bruce's chest. "Did she just pass out?" I asked and Bruce nodded "probably from shock give her a few minutes."

He stood where he was not daring to move as a few minutes later she blinked back awake color coming back to her face. "Love, you okay??" She nodded "I think so.." once she was settled Bruce left us to talk alone.

That was 2 years ago we now have a very healthy 1 year old baby boy. Y/n and I still work for the avengers sometimes here and there.

I feel very lucky that I found her. She healed me and even after everything my own 'family' put her through she's still with me.

I was sat on the couch watching her play with our son in the floor. She's the best mother to him.

All of the hurt and suffering I went through seems worth it when I'm with her. Never feeling okay,now I feel okay every day. I smiled down at them listening to my sons giggles as  y/n ticked him.

And I was content. All my hurt was healed by her.

The Hurt And The Healer ; LokiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara