Chapter Twenty : Ruin Me Pt 2

Warning of kinks: degrading,intercourse (male x female), Oral sex (Female), orgasm control,begging,overstimulation
This chapter contains very descriptive sexual actions if you're not comfortable don't read!!!

Y/n's POV

I was getting frustrated he had denied me twice already "Loki" i whined looking at him staring at me he lifted his eyes to me and i looked at him pleading written on my face. finally he leaned down and jerked me into his lap he lifted me up easily and dropped me right on his cock making me bottom out immediately i gasped feeling his whole cock inside of me. "Fuck!" I yelled and he slapped a hand of my mouth. "There are people less then 7ft from my door be quiet!" He scolded and i nodded.

He began to slowly fuck up into me rough and deep and i could feel my climax rising "yes, please" i whined and he continued leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. I was gonna do it he was gonna let me cum "Loki!" I whined and he stopped. Again?!?! Seriously i sighed unhappily "Loki-" i was cut off by his mouth meeting mine as he continued to fuck into me i moaned into his mouth feeling even more sensitive it was easier to get closer to my climax i pulled from his lips "please..Loki...please!" I whined feeling my releasing digging into my stomach but i was denied for the fourth time. I was so sensitive at this point if i just moved a little i could make myself cum.

I lifted my hips and Loki stopped me "nope. Don't even think about it" i groaned and smirked down at him as i climbed off him "i guess I'll go get Thor to help me cum since you obviously cant" "what?" He questioned as i was walking to the door "you heard me" i said and before i could even turn the handle Loki had blipped in front of me. He picked me up wasting no time and pressing himself inside me i gasped as he dropped me back onto his bed thrusting into me fast and harsh i was so sensitive i came almost immediately "Loki!" I whined but he covered my mouth and continued his thrusts.

————————————————————————

Loki's POV

She new how to push my buttons and it angered me very much so "such a cockslut" i scolded her and her whines were muffled from my hand "you wanna cum so bad? Hmm ill make. You cum until it hurts." I said and she shook her head i could already feel the clenching of another climax rising within her but I wasn't gonna stop or slow down. "MMMNM" she mumbled something into my hand as i started using my open hand to rub her clit feeling another climax wash over my cock. She flicked her eyes close as I continued fucking into her.

I finally removed my hand from her mouth and she opened her eyes looking at me "Loki please..i...I was" i slammed into her at just the right angle and her back arched as her whole body trembled "Loki..please.." she begged out of breath "no you fucking whore you wanted this take it." I huffed and the room was filled with whines and pleas for me to stop. "You're just a cumslut aren't you. Can't stand to be denied pleasure huh? How Fucking pathetic of you, Sweetling." She just whined her eyes rolling back as she came for the fourth time. "So good. You're taking it so well for me pet" i groaned feeling another rush rising in me as well i pressed my thumb into her mouth and she began to softly suck on it.

I continued until she came another 3 times but finally stopped when her body went limp she had actually passed out i cleaned her up and slipped one of my shirts on her leaving the room to let her sleep. I headed to the kitchen to get some food when Tony popped up next to me "Got a question!" He said and i looked at him "yes?" He asked and i heated up some left over pizza "what movie were you and y/n watching?" He asked and i looked at him weirdly "Why?" I asked and he shrugged "no reason..just..i went to see if yall wanted some pizza and i didnt hear anything playing just-" i slapped my hand over his mouth "id stay quiet if i was you." Tony shoved my hand away "i was just poking fun calm yourself" he said and walked off.

By the time i got back to the room she was awake "hello my love" she glared at me "fuck off" she said crossing her arms. I chuckled and offered her pizza which she took as  i sat next to her and kissed her head soaking up what time i had before she went back to looking for her mom. "You know.. she started. "I think its time i give up on my mom. I don't think she wants to be found" i smiled at her "i think so to love, just do whatever makes you happy" she smiled at me "so i should do you" she joked causing us both to start laughing. We were happy. Both at peace,