Chapter Nineteen : Ruin Me Pt 1

Warning of kinks: degrading,intercourse (male x female), Oral sex (Female), orgasm control.
This chapter contains very descriptive sexual actions if you're not comfortable don't read!!!

Y/n's POV

It had been around 2 weeks since Wanda Freed my head of that voice and I've spent every second looking for my mom and it was obviously getting on Loki's nerves because I haven't spent much -if any- time with him these past weeks.I was working with Jarvis on the computers when Loki walked in "Hello love" he said and i waved at him Still focusing on my work "Jarvis search trough Barcelona,Spain" i said "beginning search now" he replied "baby..?" Loki asked walking around to me "yes?" I replied and he sighed "can you just look at me?" I groaned "you know I'm focused on this right now can you just wait" i said "no results found" Jarvis read and i sighed "search London,England" "searching" he replied "hello! I still exist!"Loki was raising his voice and i could honestly not care for once.

"Y/n!" He called for me but i was just staring at the computer "No results found" Jarvis read and i shook my head thinking "y/n-!" Was all he got out before i snapped "ENOUGH LOKI I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT!" I yelled finally looking at him. I immediately regretted what i said when i saw the sadness consume his face "Loki- wait i-i didn't mean-" but he already blipped away "Jarvis track 'The god of mischief'" "tracking now, here is his location" but he hadn't blipped far he was right out outside the door.

I sighed and turned walking to the door opening it "Loki.." i said and he didn't look at me "Loki, I'm Sorry" i said but he still ignored me "Loki.. I'm just stressed I'm so desperate to find my mom. I didn't think about how it was affecting you, I'm sorry" he still ignored me and i sighed "My king would you please just look at me" surprised by the name i used he finally looked at me I reached up placing a hand to his cheek "I'm sorry Loki, please" he sighed and kissed my forehead "you're in so much trouble" i could feel the smirk before i even looked up at him. "But I'm-" "you're what?" He questioned in his dominate tone it sent shivers up my spine. "I'm just taking a break.." i said and he chuckled lifting me up.

————————————————————————

Loki's POV

I carried her to my room as it was closer then hers as we passed by the living room to get to my room "hey you got her out!" Tony said "yeah we should talk!" She said obviously trying to weasel her way out of what was coming "she promised to watch a movie with me didn't you." I said digging my nails into her side "y-yeah i did" she whined out and i smiled continuing to my room. Once inside and flipped her onto my bed and she stayed laid down "see, look you wanna be a good girl don't you" i said undoing my belt as her cheeks turned flushed "you just want to be good little girl for daddy don't you, My Sweetling?" I asked watching her whole face slowly turn red i felt satisfaction flow through me. She was wearing a quite cute green sundress "i really like this dress" i said. I proceeded to grip it and rip it apart i used my favorite power and made her underwear vanish showing her bare skin underneath, i gasped "No underwear? How obscene of you" "but i-" she started but i cut her off running a finger up her folds.

She gasped and i smiled to myself "what were you saying?" I asked and dipped my head down beginning to thrust my tongue inside her "i was..ah!" She whined and i could feel myself getting hard. "The sounds you make are oh so tantalizing" i said before starting to devour her again "Fuck...Loki!" I could feel the compulsion around my tongue and stop lifting my head to lick my lips. "But i was.." i chuckled "oh I know" she whined an bucked her hips "oh you thought it was gonna be easy huh?" She looked at me in disappointment "you've ignored me for 14 days" i sad and unbuttoned my pants pulling my hard-on from my boxers "so lets see how you like being ignored..hmm?"

I pressed inside her and felt her body tremble "oh? You liked that don't you. Is this what you needed baby? Were you just a Little cock hungry?" I asked "no- i was just-" i quickly began thrusting into her and the moans finished her sentence. Fuck she felt good i missed how she felt around me. "Loki!" She was whimpering and i slowed making her whine "Loki! Please! I'm sorry"  it was cute seeing her beg for me. "You should've thought about who you were ignoring there love" i said and felt my climax growing i groaned and continued my thrusts until i came spilling into her. She was panting as i pulled out "no!" She whined and grabbed my arm "don't stop!" I chuckled watching my liquid spill from inside her.