Chapter Fourteen : I Love You

Warning of kinks: oral sex (Male) punishment,spanking.
Warning this chapter contains descriptive sexual actions if you aren't comfortable don't read

———————————————————
Y/n's POV

I was walking into the club with Bucky we were there to get information on someone Bucks hand rested on the small of my back as we walked in and scanned the place seeing the guy we wanted i parted from Bucky as he went over to them as i watched from the bar.

I had started drinking while i waiting and before i realized the slight buzz that resided in my mind was prominent Bucky came back and shook his head "i cant take you anywhere" he said and i chuckled as he lifted me off the stool "i got the information" he said carrying me out of the bar "Good!" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Doll you can't hold alcohol can you?" He asked and i smiled "NOPE!" I yelled giggling he shook his head.

—————————————————————

Loki's POV

The elevator doors opened to Bucky walking in with my girlfriend in his arms "Your girlfriend is not allowed alcohol" i smiled and took him from her "Baby!" She said smiling at me. Her breath smelled of vodka and rum she leaned against me "Thanks Bucky" he nodded at me walking over to cap. I carried her to my room laying her on my bed "I love youuuu" she said her words slurring "i love you too" i said and smiled. She jerked up sitting straight up "i want you" she said kissing my jaw "no, love youre drunk and you can barley say words" she grumbled and started sucking on my neck i huffed and pulled her from my neck "I'm not gonna fuck you when you won't remember it tomorrow" she pouted and flopped back on my bed whining "Hush" i said and she looked at me as she smirked "Make me" she said and i took a deep breath "This is when you decide to be a brat, really" she giggled and tugged on my pants i smacked her hand as she whined "Stop it." She rolled her eyes and i stood up loosing my patience i grabbed a small trash can and put a water bottle on the side table her finger hooked around my belt loop "please" she whined tugging my waist to her "I've been so good...please daddy" my mental resistance broke and i let her push my pants and boxers down. I already accepted I'd be mad at myself tomorrow but the regret faded quickly when I felt her mouth grace past my tip taking most of my shaft down her throat. I groaned and tilted my head back as she began to suck I rested my hand on her head and she sucked rougher causing me to buck into her mouth he head moved faster as I felt my own climax rise before I spilled into her throat.

——————————————————————

Y/n's Pov

I woke up in Loki's bed but he wasn't there I chugged the water he left as i was thirsty my head felt heavy and i laid back in the bed wishing i could heal hangovers the door opened and it was loki i smiled but he looked kindly annoyed "what..?" I asked and he handed me Tylenol i took it. "Do you remember last night?" He asked and i nodded "vaguely" he sighed "You realized how to press my buttons last night" i looked to him confused before I remembered my drunk ramblings and blushed "oh.." i smiled And he pulled me closer to him as i felt the relief from the medicine "you were very much a brat last night" he said and i nodded "I'm...sorry" he smiled and jerked me over his lap as i squirmed. "Stay still" he commanded and my body automatically listened easing itself as he pushed my dress up "I want you to count" i looked back to him "count what?" Even though i knew what he wanted his hand made contact with a satisfying slapping sound i jumped as i felt the pain spread over my ass. "Count." He demanded and i whined "one.." he smacked again "Two" i whined he smacked my ass twice in a row as i whined feeling my arousal grow "I don't hear counting" i whimpered counting the last smack he sat me up and patted my head "Good girl" he praised and i smiled kissing his jaw.