Chapter Twenty Five : Undercover

Y/n's POV

Tony had sent Loki and Wanda on a undercover mission 3 weeks ago. To retrieve data on hydra. Ive missed him desperately trying to keep him off my mind and have fun like he told me too was proving to be difficult. I laid in my bed staring at the wall bored, i didn't want to go outside, i didn't want to function i felt so Bleh without Loki near me. I groaned hearing tony walk inside the room "Get up." He said dragging my leg towards him "you've been in this bed for a a week, shower, eat, just say hi to everyone." He continued to drag me from my bed. "Is Loki home?" I asked and tony shook his head "Then i don't care." I said blankly jerking my foot from him."If i sent you to help him on this mission would you function for just one day." I sat up quickly "Yes!" Tony sighed "Just shower, please" i nodded.

And now I'm here in Italy, walking into the very hotel my lovely fiancé was in. I couldn't wait to hug him, kiss him, to.. see a girl kissing him?!?! What the fuck?? I looked around spotting Wanda i whistled and she whipped her head around to me her eyes widening. Did tony not tell them i was coming? She got up quickly making her way to me "Wanna explain why my boyfriend is tongue deep in another girl?" I asked and Wanda seemed panicked seeing the heat rising in me. "It's Not..uhm...it's" she couldn't think of a good excuse "What is going on Wanda?" She sighed and gripped my arm tugging me into a elevator.

"Okay, I'm trying to keep my cool." Wanda swallowed "Just! Wait!" She explained dragging me to a door opening it with the card she had. She threw me into the room "Wanda?" A voice called urging me to whip around to see Loki. His hair was cut shorter and he had scruff growing on his chin "Baby?!" He said sounding surprised "What the fuck is going on." I said glaring towards Wanda "it was just an illusion" she said and i was ready to smack her "Why would you make an illusion of that!" Wanda looked worried "Of what?" Loki asked.

Oh even better she's using my fiancé and he doesn't even know "Of you, sticking you tongue down some whores throat." I said and he chuckled obviously liking how jealous i was "Not the time." I warned him and Wanda just stood their nervously  "She has information, but Loki refused to kiss her" i scoffed "Yeah, because he has a fucking Girlfriend!" My blood was boiling she just used my fiancé, he didn't know, MY FUCKING FIANCÉ. "Baby, calm down" Loki said wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I sighed feeling Loki's arms around me calmed me just enough.

"You better be glad i miss my boyfriend or I would've stabbed you." I huffed out wrapping my arms around Loki's chest. We stayed like that a while just soaking up each other presence. "You look exhausted" Loki said his hand cupping the side of my cheek. "I am. I had to practically beg furry to let me come here." Loki tilted his head downward to look at me "Why?" He questioned "I missed you" i said and pecked his lips quickly.

Wanda was still in the room and as much as i hated her right now i didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. "Here, come here" he said and pulled me through a door closing it. I only realized then that the 2 of them had connecting rooms. He had pulled me into his side of the room. The door giving us privacy "It's more then that baby what's going on?" He spoke softly as he sat down in a arm chair tugging me across his lap.

My feet hung off the side of the chair as he curled me into his chest. "I can't sleep. I close my eyes and this fear just overtakes me. I feel like something bad is gonna happen to you. I couldn't contact you,I hadn't seen you in almost a month." He listened running his hands through my hair. "My sweet pet, I've missed you too" he said and held me tighter to his chest "I'm sorry you were so scared" he added placing a soft kiss to my forehead. i sighed realizing how much I overreacted about the illusion. I was already exhausted not that even could be a excuse how i acted was awful. Wanda was just doing her job, she obviously felt bad.

Loki's POV

I felt the poor baby go limp in my arms knowing she had fallen asleep. I didn't dare move smiling at how peaceful she was she obviously was sleep deprived. She had put all of the energy she had left into Wanda. I wasn't that happy with her either but it didn't matter at the time. I was happy to see my sweet little pet but she looked rough. She had bags under her eyes and she seem to have not been eating well either. I was concerned for her i didn't realize leaving her for just a few weeks would throw her so off track.

How I ended up with this blessed goddess i don't understand. She was everything to me. She was perfect. Everything from her cute nose to the way she fit so perfectly in my lap. I was undeniably going to let this women destroy me happily. She stirred in her sleep and i rubbed circles on her back gently kissing her cheek wanting her to feel safe.

She woke up late that night almost 11, my legs had been numb for a while and she felt bad getting up as i stood up. "We have most of the information, it's just the data we have to get" after her and Wanda made up we were filling her in on what we had available. "So the data is in the building?" She asked Looking to Wanda as she nodded "Wanda...Do you feel okay?" She asked and Wanda sighed "I'm just scared I'll get stuck there again" Y/n grabbed her hand "I-" she paused looking at me "-we won't let that happened" Wanda nodded and we tried our best to figure out a safe plan.