Chapter Eleven : Monsters

Y/n 's POV

I stood in shock seeing my dad in person "dad??" Tony said looking at me "Y/n" my dad said and i stepped around everyone "you died" the smirk that spread across his face was terrifying "no i didn't...." "What do you want" i said and he shrugged "you of course" i looked to tony "Why" Loki said from behind me "For her powers...you haven't even seen the half of it" "what? Fuck no" i said and he looked to Loki "No you say?" His hands glowed and he pulled Loki to him "what about now?" He said holding his glowing hand to his head Loki groaned in pain "Won't you save him?" He asked as Thor went to walk "Ah, com. Closer and I'll Bust his head open" Thor stopped and i looked back to them. I thought back to when Wanda said i could have a shielding power i stared at Loki thinking of his pain but it wasn't working "Well? Y/n" i looked to them and sighed "ill go, let him go" he dropped Loki and he blipped to me "Loki!" I sighed walking towards my dad "ill be okay" i reminded Loki as my dad grabbed me us blipping away.

——————————————————————

Loki's POV

"NO!" I cried as he blipped her away "Y/n!" Wayde yelled "what now?" Bucky asked and tony sighed "We..we search for them."

2 MONTHS LATER

Wayde was helping me cover another building hoping to find y/n these past 8 weeks i could barley sleep tony was so worried he wouldn't even eat "Okay there's someone in the building second floor third room me and Wayde ran up the stairs checking the room but it was empty "Tony, there isnt-" i was cut off when Wayde had fallen tripping over a pile of blankets. He moved the blankets "Y/N WE GOT HER" he yelled and lifted her from the blankets he body was limp and cold but she was breathing.

Tony had her hooked up to a IV pumping fluids into her "she's breathing so she's alive but she's desperately dehydrated and it looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks i felt my heart drop. As her face slowly retained color Thor busted into the room "alright enough of us waiting the rest of the came in and tony sighed. "Y/n.." Bucky looked down at her deflated but just the her heartbeat picked up and she groaned "Y/N!" I said and grabbed her hand her eyes fluttered open her eyes landing on me "Loki" she said and smiled i never knew how much i could miss her smiled "Yes" i said and she gripped my hand "I knew you'd save me" she said and i kissed her head "i always will" her body began glowing yellow as the light flashed everyone flinched and she was sitting up.  "I have explaining...i know but I'm starving" i laughed and grabbed her face kissing her she flinched back "wait-" I shook my head "they know darling" she sighed and cap came in with some chicken nuggets handing them to her.

———————————————————

Y/n's POV

After finally eating i felt so much better more importantly seeing Loki was everything to me i missed him so fucking much "explain" tony said and i nodded "so,after my dad took me he ejected me with this serum...it triggered all my powers at once and ended in a huge explosion which he didn't expect, after around 5 weeks of us training with them i lost it one night and he stabbed my stomach and left me in s building thinking I'd die.." i sighed "I'm stronger then we thought...by more then...a long haul" Loki looked to me and i sighed felling his arms around me made me feel peace "i'm sorry but i'm so tired" tony nodded "well talk more later...rest" i nodded and clung to Loki falling asleep.