Chapter Four : Hauntings of the past

Warning: there is talk of Sexual Assault & abuse if you get trigged by these DON'T read.
—————————————————————-
Y/n's POV

FLASHBACK TO WHEN Y/N WAS 7

I woke to the sound of glass shattering  "DON'T YOU DARE" i heard my mom yell i hopped out of my bed and peaked out of my door "YOU BITCH" my father screamed back he was holding a knife he swung it at my mom catching her arm "MOMMY!" I yelled running to her i felt this heat rise inside me as i reached her "MONSTER!" My dad yelled i watched as my hand glowed and healed the cut on my mothers arm "Y/n!..Go back to bed" 'NO" i protested clinging to her "i mus protect!" I cried i felt a sharp pain as my dad jerked me from my mom sending me into a glass table that shattered as my weight hit it. The cuts healed instantly he came towards me undoing his belt.

END OF FLASHBACK TO CURRENT TIME

I woke screaming panting in a cold sweat Tony came running inside "Shhh. Y/n its me" he hugged me to his chest rubbing my back it had been around a week and a half since i got here and ever since i started using my powers i have dreams of my childhood and its becoming hauntingly real they aren't gonna stop soon. Tony try's his best to comfort me after it and it helps but its not stopping them. I leaned into his chest working on slowing my breathing "It's okay" he said in a soft tone once my breathing eased he let me go and looked at me "still getting them?" I nodded and he sighed "i sat clothes in the bathroom take a cool shower Thor and Loki came back today and we have more work" i nod and he kisses my head leaving. I laid back in my bed trying to reel i got up and took a cool shower Loki and Thor were called back to Asgard 3 days ago after rumors started with their father. I slipped on the leggings and top Tony had left. I tied my hair into a pony tail and slipped on my  jewelry looking at the necklace that was my moms just feels different here lately.

———————————————————————

Loki's POV

Wanda had just stepped back from hugging me when i saw Y/n come from the elevator "You're back!" She said and walked over to us hugging Thor but as she went to hug me "AYE" Tony yelled causing her to jump back. Ever since that night in the elevator Tony wont let me even speak when she's around let alone touch her she watched him leave and smiled wrapping her small arm around my chest i hugged back and chuckled. "You shouldn't disobey your 'Dad'.." i said as she stepped back the air quotes made her giggle and it send my heart into a flutter "well I'll jus apologize later" she said and walked into the kitchen. I followed after Thor as we headed to the training room "we saw cap and nat waiting "we need to talk" they said looking at us "okay?" Thor replied "Bucky is getting worse, he's now not waking up to even eat" Cap said as Strange walked inside "I couldn't see anything" cap sighed in frustration "We need her to start now" "NO!" Tony raised his voice "she's...not ready..." he said in a calmer tone "BUCKY IS DYING!" Cap yelled and tony just stared at him. "Ahem.." we turned to see Y/n at the door, shit how much did she hear.

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

Bucky was dying.. Dying.. because I couldn't get my shit together i knew why tony was protecting me because if it was just this little that caused the small amount of nightmares what would healing a whole body cause?. But i made my mind up he was gonna hate me but it was my choice "Ahem..." they all turned to look at me "Captain.." i called him over and he came striding with ease. "Yes?" After a moment of us talking he nodded "I need to speak to cap more privately excuse us" here's the thing the rooms inside The building were computer operated by a maze of buttons. I walked out with Cap and all at once "NO!" Loki yelled and ran toward us but it was too late Cap pressed the last button sealing them in the room right after Cap took his fist to the buttons causing a series of sparks to fly. "Y/n" Tony called on the other side of the door "i have to save him." I said an left following Cap.