Chapter Twenty Three : Bet?

Y/n's POV

We returned not long after that night and me and Loki talked about it deciding we didn't wanna talk about the engagement yet,we both knew after everything that's happened here lately we just wanted a few weeks of peace without people pestering us about it. I was sat in bathtub Loki behind me, he kissed the back of my head and i smiled tracing shapes along his arm. " You still sore after the other night?" He asked running a hand over my hips to see if i flinched "I'm still a little sore. Not as bad though" he sighed happily and placed a gently kiss to the side of my neck. "On a different note when do you wanna start planning?" He asked and i shrugged "I don't know..in a week or 2 how fast you wanna get it done?" I asked and he kissed my shoulder "The sooner i get to call you my wife the better" I turned around to face him. "We could always elope..run off and not tell anyone" i said and he chuckled "I love the sound of that. We both know that you want Wade and Tony there though" i nodded and stood up "I'm hungry" i grumbled and grabbed a towel climbing out.

I threw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt leaving my hair down and went on a mission to find food i got to the kitchen and saw Wanda and Wade "Hello" i said happily and they both turned to me almost jumping "...am I interrupting something?" I asked "No,we were talking about you actually" Wanda said and i reached past her grabbing a plate "Oh..." i replied and laid out some left over chicken nuggets onto the plate and sat them in the microwave "How...how are you doing?" Wade asked and I smiled "I feel fine honestly" i said and Wade fist bumped me "Awesome!" "How was Asgard?" Wanda asked raising a eyebrow "You seemed to be limping the other day" Wade covered his ears walking out i giggled "It was amazing i can never see why he chose earth instead" Wanda smiled "Maybe because his dad tried to kill you?" She said and i stifled a laugh pulling my chicken nuggets from the microwave. "You know don't ever underestimate how big a god is..pretty sure my pelvis is cracked" Wanda started laughing "I'll keep that in mind" i smiled heading back to Loki's room see he had gotten out as well "There's my queen" he said and stole a nugget. "Do you wanna tell your dad...when we do start telling people?" I asked climbing in his bed "I don't know.." "both times i met your mother she was lovely" he nodded and sat next To me "When do you wanna start telling?" I shrugged eating. "I wish i didn't feel like the world will combust if we tell" Loki chuckled and placed a kiss to my head "I know My Pet" i placed my empty plate on the bedside table and snuggled closer to him for a moment.

I looked over at him "what if we got married on Asgard?" He huffed "no." I whined "why not?" "My father is out for you head." He reminded and i shrugged "half the avengers will be there, it'll be fine!" I argued "no. That's final y/n" i huffed and crossed my arms.
"You smell so good" he kissed my head "Pet, I'm trying my best to be patient don't make it hard on me" i chuckled when and idea popped into my head "Wanna make a bet?" Loki turned to me intrigued "No sex. First to break looses" Loki scoffed "I'd win that easily" "So then agree" he thought for a moment "What do i win?" I shrugged "what do you want?" He asked and i turned to him shifting onto his lap "I want you to let me completely control you for a week,without any if ands or buts." I reluctantly agreed "If i win we have the wedding on Asgard." He chuckled "oh playing it that way are you?" I nodded and he smirked "Okay,fine." I nodded "Nothing sexual starting now." I said and climbed off his lap crawling under the covers rolling over to sleep.