Chapter Twenty Two : Mark me

Warning of kinks: biting,scratching,intercourse (male x female), overstimulation,public sex,fingering,oral sex (female)

Y/n's POV

Loki asked me to join him on a late night walk through the gardens i agreed and we walked next to each other stopping to sit on a stone bench that was boxed in all except for a whole almost like a door way. Beautiful flowers panted the greenery and i sat next to him. His finger danced along the chain of my neck "you still wear the necklace i gave you?" I nodded and he gave me the cutest smile. "I never take it off really." He placed a kiss to my jaw and i smiled "Y/n?" He called in a soft tone "yes my king?" I ask and he sat his forearm against mine "Marry me." He said and i leaned back looking at him. "What.." i mumbled almost breathless "marry me" he said again my head was ringing from shock "i want you to be mine for the res of our lives,I'm so completely and irrevocably infatuated with you, so, marry me" he said and i took a deep breath.

"O-okay" i said and his face lit up "really??" I nodded "i want to marry you, my handsome king" his hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed me softly but passionately and i melted leaning into his arms he pulled back leaning his head t mine once again "close your eyes" i smiled nervously and closed my eyes i heard the obvious noise of his magic and when i blinked my eyes open nothing was different. I looked down and noticed something had been addd to my necklace, it was a silver banded ring with the prettiest emeralds attached to i smiled a him "its perfect Loki" he placed another kiss to my jaw. "Y/n i want to take you right now" i felt my cheeks heat up.

"Loki, we are in the middle of the gardens" his smiled fell into a mischievous smirk "I don't care" he stated pressing his fingers under the dress i was wearing "I need to show everyone you're mine anyway" he added and i looked over at him "Loki.." "you just agreed to become mine for the rest of your life. I want to rip away your clothes and completely ravish you...let me" i whined and  glanced at the bushes of flowers "If you don't say no soon I'll take it as a open invitation" he said and began kissing the sensitive spots along my neck."Loki.." i breathed. "I wanna mark you. Completely more then just a ring." My arousal was becoming prominent the longer he spoke. He sounded out of breath his tone deep. He knew just how hard it was for me to say no to that voice of his.

I didn't reply and in one swift movement he had my hands cuffed behind my back. The cuffs were soft having had fur lining the inside. "Loki..i-" "ask me to stop" he interrupted "if you truly wish for me to not continue tell me to stop" i squirmed having been caught in the fact that i didn't want him to stop. His eyes glanced over my body and with a snap of his fingers i was naked "i hate that power of yours" he smirked chuckling as he leaned down to me "liar" he said and kissed at my neck sucking purple bruises onto it including my collarbone "Can you make these fade?" He asked and i shook my head "Good." His hands traveled along my sides sending enticing shivers through me. It wasn't cold in Asgard so I couldn't blame it on it.

He shifted kneeling in front of me "Ive gone all my life never wishing to kneel for anyone until i met you." He began sucking hickeys onto my thighs and i whined anticipation building inside me "you're the only person in all the realms to hold any power over me." He shifted and pressed one of his fingers inside me as i moaned leaning my head down to catch his eye contact "You're the beauty that i never wish to stop looking at" he continued, pumping his finer in and out of me the roughness of it rubbing on my g-spot. "The presence I'd despise to be parted from" his voice was almost a whisper now as he still trailed kisses up my thighs. "You're the greatest love i can't imagine being without" i whined feeling him blow against my aching bundle of nerves "and you're the sweetest treasure" he muttered before latching his lips onto my clit i wanted to grip his hair struggling with he restraints i whined and moaned wanting to touch him "Loki.." i whimpered and he looked up at me before smirking not stoping his tongue or removing the cuffs.

I felt my climax rising "Loki...please" i whined "i..i want" but before i could finish my sentence he sucked against me in just the right way causing me to cum. I huffed and let out a breathless moan as he removed his finger dipping his tongue into me i shivered and finally the restraints disappeared as he lifted his head licking his lips "...the sweetest treasure indeed" he stood back up and with my hands free i finally decided to take control. I placed both my hands on his chest and shoved him just in time Loki teleported us back to his bed causing him to fall onto the couch that resided in his room rather then the ground. I quickly climbed on top of him lucky for me he was wearing a regular button down shirt rather then Asgardian leather "you're always using yours lets see how much you like mine, frosty"  i said and lit a small fire in my fingers it didn't take long for the fabric of his shirt to catch the match i watched as it trailed up his chest before his cool hand landed on it sizzling it out. My eyes shot up to his "What did you just call me?" He asked and i giggled softly "Frosty?" He clicked his teeth "tsk, you're Eager to be punished aren't you pet" i held his eye contact for a moment before i pulled at the burnt fabric easily tearing it open.

I leaned down and began biting at his bared chest. His muscles were rigid with every bite i took soon enough there was marks all over his chiseled chest "now i marked you" i said and he gripped my waist "I'm gonna take you until you can't think of anything" he said running a finger up my stomach "until your brain is nothing but obedient mush" he huffed. I trembled when his cool hand made its way to my neck "Be a good little girl and open your legs for your king." I leaned back and spread my legs open "good." He said and his clothes including his ruined shirt vanished "Lift up" he said and i gulped lifting my waist as he coaxed his tip inside me slowly but then he stopped "That's right i forget, you love my cock so much i don't need to go slow" and with that he slammed his full length into me at once i screamed out in both pain and shock "Hey, shh." He placed a hand to my cheek "I'm just giving you what you asked for,Pet" he said and leaned up placing a kiss to my lips. Slowly but surely he began moving picking up speed as he went "Fuck" i whined throwing my head back "You alway turn so obedient when my cock gets put inside you"

i huffed my climax growing faster then before "Maybe if you hadn't of waited so long to fuck me I wouldn't be so deprived of it." I rebutdtaled and regretted it as his thrusts only got rougher "Loki-" he chuckled "What was that, Pet?" He asked and i just moaned my reply "cumming" i whined out as i felt my climax bore through me twice as stronger then my first. "You just come so undone around my cock" he smiled at he satisfaction in his eyes "I'm not quite done" he said and flipped us throwing my legs on his shoulders sinking even more into me He chuckled and kissed my ankle beginning to thrust he held my hips to him not allowing me to move from the intense pleasure "Loki...please" he dropped my legs as i reached out to him he leaned down continuing to grind his hips into me as he kissed me. I could feel him swell inside me as he came sending me into a panting frenzie "Now, what were you saying?" He asked and i grumbled too high of pleasure to form words. "Mmmm yes exactly what i thought." He said and kissed my cheek.