Chapter Eight : Reunion

Y/n's POV

The day after the fight Me,Tony,Loki,Cap & Bucky were searching for anything possible that could say what i am i was reading the 5th book I had and was beginning to LOOSE MY MIND you can only read so much before you loose it. "Psst!" I heard a whispered and looked to see Loki calling me to him "I have to...uh...use the bathroom..." i walked out and too Loki "Let's get out of here" he whispered and i smiled nodding "Shhh.." he took ahold of my hand as we snuck past the door. "HEY" Tony yelled "RUN" i squealed and we took off down the hall to the elevators "get back here y/n!" Tony was chasing us we jumped in the elevator with Nat and Bruce panting Tony got there just short.

Loki had taken me into a ice cream shop and got me a cone of my favorite ice cream we were standing outside of the shop "you seemed bored" i nodded licking the swirl of ice cream off the top of the cone we started walking "are you feeling okay?" He asked and i nodded "i feel fine." He nodded intwining our fingers as we walked.

——————————————————————

Loki's POV

We walked and she was telling me about her mom "and then she got sick and died...that's when i first met tony...I was alone i had no one and tony and pepper saved me...but then tony began using my powers to heal himself....so i left....and then i met another guy.." i looked to her "his name?" She shook her head "unimportant so when tony started chasing after me..." "you thought he was coming after your powers" i finished her sentence and she nodded she really had a tough life "so i know you can teleport..you can read minds and see dreams...Astro project..what else" I smiled "i can control the snow and cold" she got excited "right! I forgot you were a frost giant" i smiled "yeah...a monster" she grabbed my face "don't EVER say that again. You are perfect in every fucking way" i smiled nodding as she let my face go she continued to eat the ice cream i grabbed her waist and pushed against a stone wall in a ally way as her breath hitched i smiled "Loki..." i smiled and leaned towards her i watched as he face grew red and i looked at her lips pulling her to my chest "Loki.." she repeated and i smiled taking a bite of her ice cream and stepping back letting her go she groaned. "Loki!" I chuckled "what did you want something else?" Her face grew redder and she shook her head.

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

We returned to see Tony waiting for us "Y/N!" Oooo I've done it now "what the hell!" He yelled and then all at once from behind him stood a tall buff guy with shirt brown hair "don't yell at her" i focused my vision to him " WAYDE!" I yelled and bolted to him his arms engulfed me as he picked me up twirling me around. "God you're my only soft spot kid" i giggled into his chest "you still are just as tiny" i smiled and hugged him tighter "AHEM!" I looked over his arms to see tony standing here in furry. "We need to talk. NOW!" I tapped Waydes arm and he let me go "okay" i said and followed after tony. Once we had left the room "What in the actual fuck do you think you're doing wit Loki" i looked at him and shrugged "y/n he's dangerous and- and reckless and he could hurt you he's a monster!" I absolutely lost it "NO! NO TONY ITS YOU WHOS THE MONSTER! IT'S YOU WHO USED MY POWERS FOR YOUR BENEFIT! IT'S YOU WHO WONT LET ME BREATHE! IT'S YOU WHOS NOW USING WANDA AND LOKIS POWERS TO BENEFIT YOU! DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DARE CALL HIM A MONSTER WHEN YOU HAVE MORE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!" I huffed ad he yelled back "I TOOK YOU IN WHEN YOU HAD NOTHING. YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BLOODY HANDS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU'RE DAD HUH? HOW COME YOU WERE ALONE!" I looked up at him feeling my eyes sting with tears "T-That was a accident I didn't know what i was doing! "SURE AS HELL DOESNT BRING HIM BACK DOES IT!" He yelled and i just stared at him "Tony, i think that's quite enough." I turned to see everyone at the door how much had they heard "fuck you Tony!" I felt the tears brim over and I ran out pushing past everyone. I felt my heart crack i had barely made it to my room before I collapsed onto my knees bawling my eyes out. "Y/n!" I heard the familiar voice but didn't bother to turn around Loki sat beside me and pulled me to his chest "its okay..." i cried into his chest and that night he didn't leave my side.