Chapter fifteen : The Voice

Trigger warning!!: Self harm
———————-
Y/n's POV
Loki was making me clean the dishes due to my drunken state the other night i sat the last plate onto the towel. I picked up the last knife from the sink rubbing the water off "do it" a voice ran in my head and I shook it off before it said it again...and again. Before I really processed much the blade was already digging into the flesh of my arm. I watched the blood trickle down my arm "Y/N!!" Wayde yelled in whispered tone and grabbed the knife wrapping my arm. When I came back from the daze I healed myself and he pressed the towel into his pocket washing the knife. "What is going on?" He asked and I just stared at him "come with me" I said and grabbed his hand.
———————————————
Loki's POV

I watched my girlfriend tug Wayde past us and into a empty meeting room, me being me I went to peak into the room. She lifted her shirt and he just stared at her and she stared back. "Since when have you..?" She dropped her shirt and shrugged "since I got back" his brows furrowed "y/n you're gonna kill yourself" he scolded and I walked inside "you're gonna what!" She looked at me and her face grew dark. "Y/n!" She looked at me and then the door I reached back and closed it. As she lifted her shirt showing scars all over her stomach "What the-" she sighed "she's been hurting herself" Wayde said and I looked at her "why?" She shrugged "the scars fade after a few hours" I shook my head "wait all of those are just from today?!?" There was like 5 scars on her stomach that I saw. She was quite and I pulled her shirt down "Wayde can you.." he nodded and kissed y/n's cheek before leaving us.
———————————
Y/n's POV

I sat on the edge of the table watching the new scar form on my arm this voice had been bothering me all morning. "Baby!" Loki sighed and walked over grabbing my hand "Why?" I looked at him "I keep hearing this voice" "a voice?" He said and held his hand up "can I?" I nodded and let my mental wall down as he sat his hand on my head reading through my thoughts. He sighed after a moment "just come to me from now on" I smiled feeling him wrap his arms around me. I nodded and he lifted me up carrying me out of the room as he plopped me onto the ottoman. "Hey, Y/n?" Peter called and I looked over at him "Yes spidey boy?" "Are you any good with fractions?" I nodded an got up walking to help him.

At the end of my bed sat a gift,it was wrapped with a big green bow and I tugged it open seeing a small necklace inside. I picked it up and smiled noticing Loki's crown was the charm "need help with that?" He asked and I jumped realizing he teleported to me. "Yes" he smiled and hung the necklace on my neck kissed the back of my ear. "Now everyone will know your mine" he whispered into my ear causing a shiver to rise from my stomach. "I have to go to Asgard again, seems I've pissed my father off" he said with a scoff and sat on my bed. I walked over to him and sat on his lap "ain't no way in hell I'm going without you" I looked at him as he pushed my legs around his waist. "I mean..if you can go" he said and I smiled pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Love, I don't think I could last without you" I said and hugged him tightly heaving him backwards onto the bed as he chuckled.