Chapter Twelve : The truth

Loki's POV

I watched y/n walk away "Y/n!" I yelled but she ignored me i started running after her but she just kept getting further and further away "No!" I yelled my powers wouldn't trigger they wont work "Y/n!" I screamed and she looked back to me "i don't want you anymore Loki you're a Monster." I felt my heart shatter when she said those words i felt the tears beginning to pour down my face "Y/n...please...don't leave me" and just like that i was alone again i had nothing to heal this pain.

I jerked awake y/n was gone "Y/n!" I yelled and got up and ran down the stairs to the main hall "Y/n!" I called and she stepped around the corner "Loki?" I blipped to her wrapping her in my arms "are you okay? You're as white as a ghost" i didn't care i was just happy it was a dream "It was just a bad dream" i said and she hugged me tightly "its okay" she said as her hands rubbed my back. I felt the wave of relief pass over me to know it was just a dream "Y/n?" I ask and she looked up at me "you aren't gonna leave me right?" "Not even after i die" i smiled and placed a soft kisses to her lips the kisses slowly got more passionate before i really noticed we were practically making out getting drunk on each other's lips. I pulled away and placed and kiss on her neck "What were you doing? She smiled and grabbed my hand tugging me to the kitchen and handing me a plate of pancakes "i made you breakfast" i scooped her up and sat her on the counter "I'd much rather have you on my plate" she giggled as i pecked her lips before taking a bite into the pancakes she leaned into my chest "I'm so glad your here" i wrapped my open arm around her i was happier then her to have her back in my arms. She mad me feel so perfect in my skin a skin in which I've never felt good in i was always thought of as lesser then as not worthy but with her i feel so alive i matter. And she makes sure i know i do I never realized how badly you could want someone until her. Thor walked in and smiled at us "OOO pancakes!" Y/n lifted her head from my chest "Want some?" She asked and he smiled "Please" she hopped down and went back to cooking as i finished my pancakes.

—————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was training with Wayde he was teaching me about Swords when the rest of the team walked in Loki automatically bolted for me lifting my into his lap "Let's talk" Tony said and i smiled nodding "So where do i start..uhm Wanda was right i do have a shielding power but it takes a lot of focus to be used and can drain my energy, i can control light...uhm"i looked at Wayde and he smiled "I have telekinesis but...with humans" Loki gripped my hips "Awesome!" He chuckled "Uhm..."tony looked at me "What?" "My fire powers are stronger then anything else..i can cause someone to burn from the inside out..." i sighed "okay....lets see can you control it?" I nodded "he trained me with it...uh" Wayde sighed "Tell them" he said and Tony stood up "Tell. Us what?" He asked and i rubbed my arms "It wasn't my dad..it was a man shapeshifted to my dad" "Who" Thor stood up grabbing his hammer "No one that i knew" Thor sighed "Lying?" I shook my head but it was a lie if I actually told him what would happen would he really kill them? "Tell us who it was y/n"tony said and i shook my head i looked to my right just in time to see Wandas hand stop glowing "Oh my god" she said and stood up looking at Thor "Wanda don't!" I said and stood up "why don't you want us knowing" Loki asked and i looked at Wanda "Because it was Odin" i sighed feeling deflated "Our father?" Loki asked and i nodded "But why?" I didn't meet their gaze "He wanted me dead..because.." "because he wanted me in pain" i nodded when Loki finished my thoughts.