Chapter Twenty One : Morning sex

Warning of kinks; praise,edging,intercourse (male x female).
This chapter contains descriptive sexual actions if you're not comfortable don't read!

Loki's POV

I awoke the next morning expecting y/n to be back to work even after she said she was done looking but she wasn't,she was right next to me where she was smiling in her sleep. I decided on a whim and carefully took her into my arms. With a little magic i blipped us back to my bedroom on Asgard she shifted a little but not much before i heard her whine in her sleep it made me smile. She needed a break I'm sure she'll enjoy Asgard once more. I kissed the side of her neck  and a soft whine admitted from her throat. "Wake up" i called placing more light kisses against her neck. "Loki.." she grumbled and i placed a kiss to her lips.

"Why are you up to so early?" She asked her eyes fluttering open "i wanted breakfast" i replied and pushed my blankets away from her and lifted up the shirt she changed into kissing along her stomach as she whimpered quietly not stoping me watching me from under her eyelashes. "Are we in Asgard?" She asked i assumed she'd finally looked around at this point. "Mhm we are" i replied continuing to suck hickeys onto her stomach. "Why...why are we in Asgard" she said breathily "you needed a break" i said finally moving my kisses back to her mouth. I kissed her heatedly as i flipped us pulling her to straddle me "Loki- i-" "i know" i finished for her and waved my hand our clothes vanishing.

"Cmon Good Girl" i said and she looked at me "Take what you want" i added and she lifted her hips slowly sitting back until she bottomed out and i groaned holding her hips. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back enjoying the moment i presume i reach up and cup her face and she looks down at me i ran my fingers along her jaw my thumb tugging at her bottom lip she doesn't hesitate to welcome my thumb into her mouth and i smiled. "Naughty little thing" i mutter and thrust up into her. She whines and places her hands on my chest to steady herself  i took my thumb from her mouth and continued to thrust up into her.

—————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

His thrusts were hitting all the right places and i whined "Don't cum." I looked at him "Cmon, hold it. You're being so good sweetling. Hold it for me" he said and i trembled fighting the feeling building up in my stomach "Loki!" I was gonna hit my peak and he stopped halting movements i laid down onto his chest and he flipped us "good job Sweetling. You did so well" his praise made me smile and he began thrusting again inside me.

"Do you feel good sweetling?" He asked and i nodded before he thrusted into me harshly "words." He demanded "Yes! It feels amazing, don't stop please." I whined and he kissed my neck. His thrusts were rising my climax again and he smiled "its okay my pet, you can cum you've done so well for me" i whined feeling it rise higher "be a good girl for me and cum." His words sent me heaving over the edge "Loki!" I whined as he came inside me as well. We both laid there for a moment panting "Do you wish to go home?" He asked and i shook my head "This is nice I wanna see Asgard again with you" i said and he kissed my cheek "I would love to explore with you princess" i smiled hearing him call me that was rare and it made me extra happy.

Later that day him and i were walking around town going in and out of shops when he tugged me into a random one "What..what's this-" my mouth dropped when i saw all the sex toy's strapped to the walls "Loki!" I squealed quietly "why are we in here!" He chuckled at my Red cheeks "I have some things i wanna buy you're welcome to stay outside if you'd like" i shook my head and followed him around i didn't pay much attention to what he grabbed i just wanted out of there. Finally we left and began walking down the streets when a girl came up to us "Prince Loki!" She squealed and i just stared out her "Yes?" Loki asked as i gripped his hand tighter "How are you!" 'Does he know her?' I asked myself but it was answered "Do i know you?" He asked and she shook her head "okay well I'd like to continue my walk with my princess then, thank you" he said and drug me along down the street past her.