Chapter Sixteen : Asgard

Trigger warning: Knifes and guns!!
———————————
Y/n's POV

Me and Loki both woke with a groan the alarms were blaring and we were both up in a matter of seconds.

I was sat at the end of the hallway Loki was at the other. "They are coming to you" wayde yelled into the earpiece. I was sat by the stairs and Loki swiftly blipped beside me. I pulled my knife from my belt and Loki pulled his gun. I quietly stood up sliding my back up the wall. I went first quietly steeping down one flight before I saw the flash of the black shotgun. I crouched pressing my body flat to the stairs.

I focused in on his footsteps hearing the sound of his shoes scrape the cement stairs. When he got to mine and Loki's flight I jumped up sinking the short blade into his lower abdomen he grunted and threw me backwards over the bars I landed hard on the next flight of stairs. The wind knocked out of me and as I heaved for breath I heard Loki's gun go off I glanced over and i focused in on him.

Loki's POV

He grabbed my gun and snapped it in half the blood from my shot was dripping off of him I looked to Y/n as he grabbed me her eyes shifted to a deep, dark blue color and all at once the guys hand dropped me and he was slung back into the wall and through the glass.

After finally getting back up I looked down to see Y/n bolting down the stairs and i blipped following suit. "Thor!" She yelled and jumped in front of him the bullet intended for him pierced her chest. "Y/n!!" I yelled and Thor took off clouds growing dark and thundering sounding. I slid to a stop next to her Wayde and Tony following suit. "y/n?" Tony called and her eyes flickered back open. "You okay?" I watched as the blood disappeared and she sat up.

"Fuck you!" Wayde said and she smiled as rain began to fall just then Thor came back his hammer slick with blood. "y/n!" She looked back at him and they smiled at each other.
————————————
Y/n's POV

"After him!" Tony barked as me and Wayde were running across a bridge after him. My chest still hurt from the blow I took and I couldn't seem to catch my breath. Wayde picked up on it and would stop with me so I could try to catch it. Tony flew past us as did sam "what is wrong!" Tony yelled and i just sighed. Loki stopped and shoed Wayde on "I'm taking her." He said and grabbed me blipping us away.

When my haze faded I realized from the tall building we were in Asgard. The room was filled with large windows, a huge bed sat in the center covered with black faux fur the green sheets peaked from the underside. There was a seating area that had a bookshelf between the arm chairs, there was a green rug under a coffee table that sat between the chairs.

Loki had sat me on the bed and he held his hand out as I nodded giving him permission to go through my mind. I let my inner wall down letting him explore the inside of my mind. I felt myself getting very tired and finally gave out falling asleep.
——————————————
Loki's POV

I felt her body go limp and I left her mind and sighed pushing her shirt up to glance at the wound the bruise was very prominent. The puncture hole was gone but it was obvious her body wasnt done healing it yet. I crouched next to my bed and gently kissed the spot causing a groan to erupt from her mouth.

She was still asleep, it was now night and I was beginning to worry. I hadn't left my room I was scared she'd wake alone and be scared. I was sat on my balcony when I felt arms wrap around me "You're finally awake!" She smiled and crawled into my lap. "Feel better?" I asked and she nodded nuzzling her head into my neck. "Sweetling, welcome to Asgard" she giggled and kissed my jaw "Thank you" I smiled holding her close to my chest.