Chapter Twenty Seven: Control

18 + scenes <3

Y/n's POV

It was low key nice having Loki control everything. He would pick out my clothes, make me food to force me to eat, bring me water,made me sleep with him, in his room. It was nice but.... It was also annoying especially with wade having left i had no one to talk to without him hovering over us. Wade said he'd be back in a few weeks, tony had asked that he become a avenger. Loki was planning the whole wedding by himself only asking a few questions here and there. The color scheme was going to be green,white, and black. We were going to hold it at a outside venue because he liked the idea of it. I was showing him placements and flowers i liked and he would show me dresses he thought looked good on me. It was nice planning this, but it was time we told the team, i would be dress shopping soon and i was planning to ask Wanda to be my maid of honor. Nat & pepper could be my bridesmaids.

I was sat in the living room reading a book. I was wearing one of Loki's overly huge t-shirts and a white skirt. The t-shirt said "I belong to Loki" on it. Most of the team was on a mission just me and peter at the compound. I wasn't sure what he was even doing until i heard a crash and dropped my book running to the lab "Peter!" I yelled and he poked his head up from behind a desk "what was that??" I asked and walked around the table to see Tony's Helmet on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked and helped him up "Yeah, I just tripped" i sighed "You cut your face" i ran my finger over it and healed it. "Thanks" he said smiling

"Of course" i replied and i heard someone clear their throat. Tony & Loki stood in the doorway staring at us. "Tony!" I ran over to him his face was cut to pieces "I'm fine" he said as i healed him "I hope s-" our conversation was cut short when i was jerked from him by Loki. "What were you and spiderhead doing?" He asked and i explained he had tripped and hurt himself. "I don't like it." He stated and i smiled kissing his lips softly "Keep in mind what my shirt says" i said as he smiled at me. "Right, mine" he said and kissed my forehead. "Do you have a debriefing to do?" I asked and he nodded "Do you think i could sit in?" I asked and he tilted his head "Mhm, why?" I smiled up at him.

Loki was sat in a chair at the meeting table holding me in his lap, it looked normal but in reality i had pulled my underwear to the side and Loki's cock was rested inside of me. No one knew, no one could see it. But i could feel it. I wasn't really listening i was in a daze knowing that the second this was over i would be getting fucked stupid. I would choke back every moan as Loki shifted back and forth knowing it was messing with me. "Okay, with everything being said your good to go" Loki's grip on me tightened and in a green flash we were in my room upstairs.

"You're such a naughty little thing" Loki said and dropped me on my bed pulling me to him as he plunged his whole length into me i gasped gripping onto my sheets. "You are so needy all the time" he said it in a scolding tone "is this all your pretty head thinks about?" He began thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. "My cock pounding you into a fucked out mess?" He added his hand pushed under my shirt resting on my stomach. "Loki..don-" his hand pushed down on my stomach i felt my mind snap. The pleasure becoming more intense "Why? What's wrong, Pet I'm just -fuck- Giving you what you wanted" i felt my climax hit me unexpectedly. It hit hard causing me to squeeze my eyes shut my nails tore the sheets on my bed from digging into them so hard.

"Oh, My sweet Pet, did you forget something?" He asked his thrusts not slowing only getting harder i couldn't form words my brain was mush from my orgasm. "Aren't you supposed to ask your owner to cum" he said i opened my eyes and his were filled with mischief and lust, completely dilated. "I'll remind you to listen My pet." He growled out and pulled his hand off my stomach i watched his hand turn blue before he pressed it to my clit. The shock of the cold made me arch my back shivering from the sudden feeling "Oh, You like that" he said moving his ice cold digits around my clit. I looked at him as i felt him twitch inside me he let out a few curses and unloaded inside of me.

I thought it was over, it wasn't he didn't falter his movements for a second his fingers, and hips still moving in time with one another. "Loki" i whimpered out "oh? So you can form words" he said with a soft chuckled. "I can feel you tightening, your gonna cum aren't you?" I nodded and his movements continued "Well, cum then. Be the little cock-hungry slut you are and cum." His words sent me flying over the edge. I let out wordless moans as i was rocked stupid by the intensity of the orgasm. He finally slowed down his fingers stopping as did his thrusts. "Thats what i want to see, that face, drool covering your lips, eyes dilated, glazed over from your lust filled high. Your head completely empty, my pretty brain dead pet." He said placing a kiss to my lips.