Chapter Eighteen: Worth it?

Y/n's POV

Once we finally arrived back at the compound we were greeting everyone and i pulled Wanda to the side. "I need your magic" her face turned to concern "Of course, Honey what do you need?" Her hands fell to my arms as I begin to tell her everything.

"Did Loki see anything?" She asked and i nodded "it looks like his father put some sort of a curse on my mind" Wanda was pacing the small room we were in. "Y/n..." I looked at her "I can erase your memory of the spell, therefore causing it not to work..but." I sighed heavily "But?" "It could end in you forgetting everything that happened after that. Including anything with Loki.." i sighed and rubbed my face.

"Honey...Look, i know this is hard for you to decide" her hands were rested back on my shoulders "i will only do this if you truly want me too." I nodded and she hugged me tight to her chest. I had to decide i needed this voice gone but was it worth forgetting memories with Loki... she stepped back and i looked down to the necklace that hung on my neck.

"Wanda..Do it erase it" she nodded and stepped back her hand glowing "NO!" Our eyes both shot to Tony standing in the doorway. His loudness urged everyone to come "What is going on?" Cap asked pushing inside the room Loki behind him "She's trying to erase her memories!" Tony looked right at Loki when he said that.

"What!" Loki looked at me and i looked down "I can remove the voice...and its not saying it will..it just could. I'm still learning these powers" Wanda said and i slipped my hand into hers squeezing it. "Then do it" Wade said walking over to us "what voice??" Tony asked and i sighed.

After telling them everything Tony was still against it as was cap,Loki,Clint,Bruce and Bucky. "We can just use my powers" Loki said and i sighed "Loki, you're draining your powers by doing this." He shrugged "So?" I looked at him "I'd rather have it gone then end up taking your powers." I said and he scoffed "If she does this we'll kill her" Tony Threatened and i looked at him "Try me." I said igniting my hand "let's calm down" Thor said.

I let hand hand sizzle out and looked at Wanda "Do it" Nat,Wade,Pietro,Thor,Carol and Sharon all blocked me and Wanda as she welcomed herself into my mind. It felt no different then Loki, I closed my eyes and focused on the memories i had with Loki. After a minute i felt relief settle over me "Done" Wandas voice said and i opened my eyes.

As my eyes focused I realized i still remembered exactly what happened just a few days ago with Loki I remembered everything, the parts where i was taken were fuzzy and blacked out. "Y/n!" Wade turned to me and grabbed my hand "Darling.." Loki said staring at me. "What?" I asked and he sighed "You remember!" I looked around the room but stopped "I..I don't remember how i got here" "what..?" Clint asked "I remember you all, I remember everything just not how y'all got me here" Tony's eyes were flared with rage. "Wanda." She looked over at him smiling "listen, it was either that or Loki." She said and looked at me.

By now Loki was over at me his hands cupping my cheeks "I chose correctly." She said smiling at me and Loki. Loki hugged me to his chest as i hugged back. "You really remember everything??" He asked his eyes searching through Mine "yes. Loki I remember it all" he smiled and kissed me softly.

The happiness inside me was short lived though they didn't know, Me and Wanda both know she took more then that day away from me. I couldn't remember my dads face, nor how he died i couldn't remember a lot of my childhood. Wanda took away my Trauma all of it was blacked out a haze settling over that memory. I looked to her and smiled as she did the same to me. I now had a new mission, find my mom.