Chapter Three : Tension

Just a warning there will be use of Knifes in this chapter please don't read if you get triggered
Warning of kinks: slight show of knife kink
———————————————

Y/n POV

I woke on a couch alone...i sat up shaking off the dizziness "Oh..you're awake" i looked and saw Dr. Strange holding a glass of water "here, drink" he handed it to me and i sipped it "what happened.." i asked and he sat down next to me "it seems your powers triggered a fatigue" i nod sipping the water "how're feeling?" He asked grabbing my hand. It didn't take long for me to realize he was feeling my pulse "still a doctor huh" he smiled and reached up brushing his knuckles against my face "i feel fine" i said and he nodded "no wooziness or spinning room?" He asked and i shook my head. "Good..you seem fine darling." I finished my water and stood up "just be carful" he said and walked next to me watching.

I walked in the main room to Tony pacing "Y/n!!" He came over panic painted in his face "she's fine Tony" Dr said and i saw Cap stand up "I'm sorry i forced you" he said and i nodded at him "you only have healing powers?" Wanda asked and i nodded "i think you might have another power "what?" I said and she sat up "i think you have a shielding power" she said and i looked at Tony "i think it's what causes your powers to only work with emotion" i sat down next to Thor "so I shouldn't need emotions to heal" Wanda shook her head "it should be a instinct"

———————————————————

Loki's POV

It was late maybe 2 or 3 am i couldn't sleep so i went to get some water and heard the soft sound of thudding i walked past the training room and saw y/n hitting one of our dummies with a knife i watched as she twirled the blade in the hand hitting a the dummy she was quick and good with it. She threw the knife in he air and I watched it twirl seeing her catch it with her opposite hand. I walked in the room to walk to her  i assume she heard me but apparently not she jumped and pressed the knife to my neck. She was panting her adrenaline was obviously rushing "Fuck..Loki." She dropped the knife and backed up catching her breath "sorry i thought you heard me" i said and she pushed her fallen hair out of her face "it's okay" she said and picked up the knife "are you okay?" I asked and she nodded "i just couldn't sleep" she said sitting the knife back into the weapon holder. "You?" She asked "same" i said and handed her the bottle of water "stay hydrated" she shook her head and i smiled "i wasn't asking." She nodded and took the bottle. "You get excited" i said and she looked at me drinking some of the water "what? With what?" "The knifes" i said and she choked on the water coughing "what..no" she said and i smiled "okay...but i can tell by the way your adrenaline pumps..the way he softly press your thighs together it's obvious. She stood there shock plastering her face. "I'm right...aren't i" i said and she closed the water handing it to me and walking out of the room.

—————————————————

Y/n's POV

I walked around to the elevator and pressed the button to call it the nerve of that man...i sighed feeling my adrenaline calm he came around the corner. "I didn't mean to upset you" he said and i shrugged not replying...could the elevator hurry up. We stood there in silence waiting i started bouncing my leg I couldn't tell if it was from nerves or the left over adrenaline the elevator finally opened and we stepped inside clicking the floor i wanted. "You're sleeping on Tony's floor?" He asked and i smiled "why? Jealous?" "What if i am?" I looked at him not expecting that response "what would you do about it?" He added turning to me "uhm.." "would you fix it,hmm?" He walked towards me as i backed up hitting the mirror that surrounded the walls. "Why don't you tell me doll?" He said and pinned me inside his arms "i..uhm.." he leaned down and the door opened "Y/n!!" I looked to see Tony standing there "uhm its not-" i was cut off by Tony jerking me from the elevator "Goodnight Loki!" He said and reached in the elevator hitting a button. "What the hell!" I stared at the doors...what even just happened.