Spottted

Mer-Pup's POV
i ws adventuring around what they call adventure bay. ironic that im looking around and it was called that. i looked above the surface and saw that some pups were playing with a ball on the beach. i felt sad, i wanted to join but i dont have and paws to let me walk or stuff. i could turn into my pup form, but i like my mer-pup from. i'll go see what that guy that lives on the island is doing. i turn around making a splash sound and making bubbles come on top of the water.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
skye's POV
we were playing ball knowing that today was going to be a great day. i herd a splash sound andi tunred to see a blule tail spalsh around and go back into the water. apparently the others saw something too. "guys do you think that could been a mer-pup?" i asked. "only one way to find out" zumma said and went to go get his gear. when he got back with his hovercraft, he turned it into its suburine, and dived in the water.'now all we gotta to wait for zumma to give us the news.' i thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mer-pup's POV
i was almost there when i herd a sound behind me. i tuned around and saw that one of the pups from the beach has dived in the water with in something. i hid behind seaweed, becuz i didnt want to be seen. now that i get a better look of him i think he is one of the six heroic pups that help my mom before she was eaten by a whale. she told me that she the six pups help her free my younger sister from a sunken ship that fell over them and this one she turned into a mer-pup. the thing is that if you come from a line of royalty, your able to turn pups into mer-pups. and im her daughter, so that makes me royal. maybe its okay to live here instead of moving over and over again. i took a big breath and went out in the open. the pup that was contoling the thing saw me and gasped "a mer-pup?!"