The Big Clean Up Of Darkness

"The sprits of these six pups got us three evey challenge you threw at us!" I told humdinger. "You still don't have a way to use them. You still powerless!" Humdinger said, then laughed. "Your wrong, the spark." I tuned to the six pups. "I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to see you, to hear you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all..." I turned back to humdinger. "Are my friends!" I said then a bright glow came from the top of my head. Humdinger shielded his eyes. "You see mayor humdinger, when those elements are invited by the spark, the resides in the heart of us all. It creates the seventh element. The element of magic." I said finishing the magic words. We were lifted into the air as the elements formed crowns, the others resting vertically, but mine was special. Mine was horizontally and had a six pointed star as the gem of magic. When that was done I opened my eyes and a rainbow of yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and green rained down on humdinger. He was so scared that he couldn't form words. When the rainbow covered him completly a few seconds passed and he was gone. Ryder and katie unshielded there eyes to see us, seven pups, still covered in magical energy. Some magenta colored magic came near Ryder and Katie. It turned out to be me when it looked like it had four paws. I then pushed them towards the big ball of magic that gang was residing in. They hesitated. Then chase and Skye came to comfort them. They were just like me. Knowing that as long as I'm here, they are going to be fine, they walked into the magic. Together, we went though the roof, I prepared for a worldwide clean up. We split up in groups of two, but Ryder and Katie stayed with me. Chase and Skye were at city hall, were mayor goodway was at. Rocky and Zuma were at seal island, were captain turbot was at with wally. Rubble and Marshall was Jake's mountain, Jake was with Everest collecting wood for there fire back at the lodge.