The new pup

All I remembered was sending the Pokemon back to its world. Who would do such a thing? A man in blue attire. Hmmmm....I'll have to ask Ryder about that. I woke up finding out that the pups were watching me sleep. I guess they were worried. "I'll go get Ryder." I herd chase say, though he still sounded far away. I layed there for a few seconds and blinked my eyes and my vision slowly returned to normal. I saw Ryder coming at a distance, with something in his hand. He stuffed it in his jacket's pocket. "Hey sapphire! Are you feeling better?" He asked. My hearing was slowly coming back. "Yeah I'm better all is normal but I have to ask, is there a man in blue attire who hates adventure bay?" The pups and Ryder thought about for a sec, then they said "mayor humdinger!" I was all over in my mind. "Mayor who?" I asked so I can get some answers. "Mayor humdinger is a mayor from another island." Chase said. "He wants to get rid of us so he can beat mayor goodway." Skye said finishing Chase's explanation. Well that made sense but how did he get to use magic? I shrugged it off as Ryder pulled out the thing he stuffed in his pockets. "I have something for you sapphire." Stood up and walled over to him. "Sapphire for saving rocky and showing great rescue skills, I'd like to make you an official member of the paw patrol." And he put the puppy tag around my neck. I looked at it and it had a magic wand with magic swilling in the background. "Yay!" I started to bark happily. "Since there's no room for you at the lookout, your going to stay with Katie and her cat, Callie." Ryder said. "Can we go meet Katie? I can't wait!" I started to bounce up and down barking that I didn't noticed that I was heading to the slide. "Whoah! Ryder!" I called out as I fell head first through the slide. I saw that I was heading towards Chase's puphouse. I bounce off it on onto the ground. "You okay?" I herd them say. "I'm a bit dizzy but I'll live." I said as I got up. The sun started to set. "Pups get ready for bed I'll take sapphire over to her new home." The pups nodded and went inside. "Common!" Ryder said and I followed him to a place that had soap, baths, and a annoyed cat. "So your the new pup." I herd someone say. Im guessing it was my new owner Katie. "I have to back to the lookout bye sapphire." Then Ryder left to go back to the lookout. Katie showed me a room filled with dog beds and said "we'll do introductions tomorrow. Good night and then turned the right off and was about to close the door but I stopped her. "Umm katie?" I asked. "Yes?" She asked. She sounded so sweet and nice. Now I see why Ryder picked her to be my owner. "Can you keep the door open a bit?" I asked. She smiled, she must have thought I was afraid of the dark but that wasn't it. "Sure." And she left it open enough to were I could put my nose through and open it more. I picked a blule dog bed and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: no I'm not an artist but I do my best at this sort of things. I tried to draw my pup tag but I didn't do well. Oh well. Enjoy.