Mystery

No POV
When the pups woke up the realized that there was a new pup in there with them but none of them seem to figure out where she came. "Who is she?" Skye asked. "Pups breakfast!!" They herd Ryder say. The pups got excited. Ryder came in with the pups food. "Ryder sir who is this pup?" Chase. Ryder finshed giving out food but had one bowl of food left. "That's sapphire pups." Ryder answerd. The pups made sounds of confusion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
I herd all of this but I only wanted to move only moving when Ryder wakes me or address's me. I herd something come me way. "Sapphire wake up. It breakfast." I faked waking up slowly. "Breakfast? Yay!" I said. I went to join the pups in eating breakfast. "So how is she a regular pup?" Marshall asked. I finshed eating fast surprisedly. "I'm a magic being. I can do a lot of stuff. Y'all are magical too you know." The perked chase's curiosity. "How are we magical?" He asked. "You how you all can talk? Like Ryder and bark?" I asked. "Yeah?" The all said. "Well that magic allows you to talk like humans. But on a stone tablet I found in the ocean say "when the six chosen ones find the missing one that will ignite the spark, they will save the day once more." I have no idea what that means, but think the six chosen ones are y'all. " I explained. "I don't think that's us." Rubble said as he finshed his last little bit of his breakfast. "I think it could be us dude." Zuma said in a matter-of-fact tone. "How?" Rocky asked. "Well there's six of us for starters. We always save the day Evey other day is two." Zuma explained. Just then I herd something go off. Ryder took out a phone. 'When was the last time I seen a phone....years ago.' I thought as he answerd it. "Hello Ryder here." He said. "Ryder! I got a big problem!" The pups and Ryder suddenly looked concerned and started to put away there bowls. "What is it mayor?" Ryder asked. "Chickoletta was taken by a weird animal!" She said frantically. "Don't worry mayor. No job is too big, no pup is two small!" And he pull out the phone out to make it bigger and pushed the colorful button in the middle. "Paw patrol, to the lookout." Then I herd the faint sound of "Ryder needs us!" Then he went up the elevator. I didn't go because I didn't know what the paw patrol was of what was happing. Then I saw the pups raced to the elevator. I went in front of the elevator so I can ask what is happing, but by the time I could I was shoved in the elevator. When I saw who did it, Marshall was on top of me. "Sorry!" He apologized. And the elevator door closed and it went up. The pups got rearranged and they got clothes put on the with equipment on them. When we reached the top the jumped in the front of a big TV. Skye just happend to look behind her and saw me and said I could be next to her. "Paw patrol is ready for action Ryder sir!" Chase said.