The Honest Rocky

The next morning, with the help of Zuma, we pulled the six objects from the bottom of the bay. Right now we were at the top of the look out, trying to understand why I have a pull to them. "Is it like a magical pull?" Rocky asked. I nodded. "To be honest, I don't know much about magic, but my theory is that if you have a pull then it means you have something to do with it." Soon as rocky finished the sentence one of the balls of rock glowed brightly. I was able to see it phase into rocky and symbol of his pup tag appeared in small forms on his feet, and one under each of his eyes. But what did it mean? Could this have to do with the legend? When the six chosen ones find the missing one that will ignite the spark, they will save the day once more. I think it has to do with rocky said. To be honest...... Why does that ring a bell? "Woah rocky! Looking cool!" Rubble said. "Thanks rubble, but sapphire? Do you know what's going on?" They took notice that I didn't answer. They looked my way and saw I was deep in thought. Back with me. Oh now I remember, when my mom told me the story she told me the elements of peace and sanity. "Kindness, laughter, generosity, honesty, forgiveness and loyalty." I said as I remembered the order she told me them in. But I remember that there's another but it a complete mystery on what it is. "What?" They all said. I explained that the legend was told to me as a bed time story and that's how I remembered it. And that rocky proved the legend to be true. "So am I going to say like this?" He asked. I herd the fear in his voice. As soon as he asked the symbols disappeared and a crown appeared on his head. With a green gem, it sat in front of Rocky's ears. "Okay so we found honesty we need to find the rest." I said looking the five stones on the ground.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man was watching through a magic portal when wavered and fartured. "Keep going!" He yelled. It stopped despite what he said. He looked to the animal who has been chained. "She thinks she had the upper hand. Well see about that." The man storms off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: no I have not died, school had been rough lately so I haven't been creative as much. The pic above is the gem that's on Rocky's crown. I'd think rocky fits honestly quite perfectly.