Fear

I was running around in complete darkness. "Somebody help me!" I yelled still running. I saw what looked like a door that has light coming through it. I stopped running and walked threw it. I ended up at Katie's. "What are you doing here?" I herd someone say. I turned around and saw Katie looking at me disappointed. "I live here?" I asked not likeing the feeling I got in my stomach. "Not anymore." She said. My face fell. "But ryder-" she cut me off. "Ryder is dead because of you!!" She suddenly yelled at me. How, what, I didnt know anymore. "How did this happen?" Between sobs of my own. "You failed to do the mission and he drowned in the bay." No, no, this isn't real, it can't be. "Sapphire....." What was that? "Sapphire wake up! Its just a nightmare! Wake up!" Everything started to blur and then I woke up to Katie shaking me rather hard. "Sapphire!" She hugged me. "Your not mad at me?" I asked. She became confused. "What do you mean?" She asked with a sweet smile. I told her of my dream and how she hated me and Ryder died because of me. "You were having a nightmare. It wasn't real." She said hugging me softly while rubbing my belly. "Come on. Let's get some breakfast." I nodded and we got up and she fixed me a bowl of pup food. She fixed herself some pancakes. My puptag beeped. "Hi Ryder." I said. "Sapphire we need you to help save Wally at the bottom of the bay." He said. He sounded like he was at the top of the lookout dealing with an emergency. "I'm on it!" I replied. I went and found Katie. "Katie, Ryder called me to a mission be back in a few." I explained. "Okay." I ran out and found Ryder's ATV above the water and Zuma's hovercraft. "Mer-magical!" I yelled then jumped in the water. When underwater I turned into mer-pup form so I can breath. I found a walrus trapped under a large Rock. "Hi Ryder what do you need?" I asked. He pointed to the rock and made a lift up motion. "Ok." I helped trying to left up the rock. It moved, a little. Dang we almost had it. I sat there for a second to think of a way we can move the rock. I got it, if I call a whale he can move the rock. I whistled. A whale came and I pointed to the rock. The whale used his head to ram the rock. The rock fell deeper to the bottom. Everybody cheered. I noticed that wally had a cut from a rock. I swam around him and yellow magic came and I sang my mer-pup song to enhance my healing power.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain turbot's POV
I was waited for Ryder and Zuma save wally from whatever making not able to come to the surface. I looked around and saw a puppy play in the water. I sat down and waited more. Then I herd the mer-pup song. I looked in the water but I didn't see a mer-pup. It kept going till the end. Then I saw Wally come up along with Ryder and Zuma.