Picture Time!

Sapphire's POV
I healed wally and barked happily. As we were coming up I saw the boat. I knew that the guy with the boat wants to take a picture of me like this. Something about having prof that I'm real or something. When we got close I stayed below the water just enough so he can't see me though the water. "Wally!" The guy shouted. "Where's sapphire?" Ryder said. He looked under the water and saw me. He motioned for me to come over there. "I'll go talk to him later." He nodded and I headed back to Katie's, I went though the beach when he wasn't looking and walked. I walked in and Katie was giving rubble a bath. "Hey Sapphire!" He greeted me as I walked in. "Hi rubble!" I said right back. She was about done and asked if I wanted one as well before she put the stuff away. I nodded my head no and went to the dog bed room to take a nap. Hours later I woke up and Katie greeted me with dinnner, more pup food. After I ate I asked "Katie can I go to the beach?" She looked concerned cuz it was night. "Alone?" She asked. "You can come too if you want." I told her. She shrugged. "Why not? Come on." She we clossed up the place and walked to the beach. I went in the water and turned into a mer-pup. The main reason I wanted to go to the beach is so I can talk to the boat guy. i swam towards the boat and stopped. I went up and scared him on accident. I went back under water scared. "What was that?" He asked looking in the water. I thought of a game we could play. If finds out what i am i come from under the water. I swam around so it would make the water clear-er. He got closer to the water that i was afraid he would fall overboad. I went up and jumped out of the water and did a barrol roll and went back in. It took him a few seconds to realized what i was and went back inside. I sticked my head out of the water and waited to see if he could take a picture. He kept fumbeling with the camera that he kept missing the shot and he herd spashing and he thought i swam away. I made a "aroo?" sound, not wanting him to know that i talk. He looked and asked "Do you mind if i take a picutre?" I nodded and got into a poseing positon. He took take a picutre but before he could look up i was gone. He smiled that he's the first one to have prof that my kind exists.