Proof Of Skill

Chase came up to me shyly and asked, "hey umm sapphire?" He said. "Yes chase?" I asked. "Can I see what it is like to be a mer-pup? As soon a I saw Skye have fun being a mer-pup, I always wanted to be one." I looked at him and he had a little pleading look on his like he was asking for a bone or something. I smiled and said, "sure we y'all can all be mer-pups. Ryder can follow in the Zuma's sub.". The howled in happiness and ran into the water. Ryder went back to a tower to get Zuma's sub. " hey guys were is ryder going? What is the tower called?" I asked. "The tower is called the lookout. Its were we live and have our equipment." Chase said. Seconds latter Ryder came back in Zuma's hover craft and turned it into the sub I saw earlier. The pups followed Ryder swimming towards me with rocky complaining abput being wet. When everybody was around me I said, "Evebody ready?" I asked. "Yeah!" They all said together. I did chase first since he asked for this, The rocky, then Marshall, then Skye, the rubble, then Zuma. "Now you don't have to hold your breath under the water. Let's go!" I said and went in the water. When under the water I saw that the pups were having fun, chase mostly. For the rest of the day we had races, played chase, tag, and hide and seek with Ryder in the sub trying to find us. It was only then I noticed that the sun was setting that the pups were starting to complain that its hard to see. Then I remembered that if there not above the water before the sun fully sets the will drown. "Pups you better start getting to the surface, the sun is setting." They gasped and swam as fast as they could to the surface. When we got there I counted. Rubble, Zuma, Marshall, chase, skye. "Where's Rocky?" I said worried. I dove back in the water and saw that rocky was stuck behind some seaweed and rocks. I quickly made it over to him and tried to lift the rocks but they were heavier than I thought. Once I got my breath, I tried again this time pulled with more forced. Though I was unaware that Ryder was watching behind me save rocky from possible death on drowning with a smile, like he has an idea. Eventually the rocks gave though and went up enough to give rocky room to swim from under the rock. We went to the surface just in time because as soon as rocky breached the surface they turned back into regular pups and the moon was out in the sky. "Thanks sapphire, nice save" said rocky. Ryder came above and turned Zuma's hover craft back into its original form. "Pups I think its time for dinner then bed." Ryder said with a yawn of his own. The pups nodded and told me bye and good night and swam to the beach to dry off, eat and then bed. As soon as they left the beach I came closed to the beach and later have in the water and half and the sand that always gets covered with water and just starred at the stars.