Jerk....-y

After that the mayor called, it was another mission. Everyone was called except me, rubble and Marshall. "So pups, what do you want to do?" Marshall asked. "I herd of this game called 'pup pup boogie', can we play that?" I asked them. We rolled out the mats, but we had a problem. "Um guys? There's only two mats." Marshall called out. Rubble pushed me to one of the mats. "You play sapphire. Ive played more times than I can count." One of the stones lit up and came close to rubble. The same thing that happened with rocky happens with rubble. His symbol appears multiple times around his feet and two going under his eyes. After a few seconds a crown similar to Rocky's appeared. This one had a yellow gem on to match rubble's paw patrol color. "We found generosity." I said happily. So we had honestly and generosity. So we need loyalty, laughter, forgiveness and kindness. And the unknown element. Which I'm still trying to figure out. "To play is really simple, all you gotta do is put your paw on the color that matches the one on the screen." Marshall explained. I then stepped on one of the mats. A cartoonish version of me poped up on the right side of the screen, since I was on the right mat. "Guess Ryder already programed you into the system." Marshall said. At first I was a little slow, really concentrating, but then I got the hang of it cause I have to repeat the same moves over and over as many times as I can. Soon after that the paw patrol came back. I was going to tell them that we found a new element but they shushed me and yelled "Ryder's been taken by mayor humdinger!" I gasped. "That jerk!" I said kicking an unseen force. "Lest he isn't jerk-y, because then we can just eat him up and that will be the end of it." Marshall said. We all laughed. "Marshall." Chase said during his laughing. One of the balls glowed, causing everyone to stop what there doing and stare at it.