Sleeping Out

When sundown hit, we continued our play day inside, playing pup-pup-boogie. Though it was very different now cause we were playing with two feet. It seemed like I was very good at being a human. But I was the only one to know that it wouldn't last. It was the elements rewarding us for keeping peace. Or it could be the fact that I did something and were imbued with the elements meant for each pup. Skye fell asleep while waiting for here turn. Rocky and Marshall was trying not to fall sleep. "I'm awake, I'm awake!" He kept telling himself. I laughed at him. "Hey sapphire? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ryder said softly so the pup humans don't hear. Even though we still had pup ears, they were too busy playing to notice me leave. "I'm worried you pups are going to stay human. Tell me if I wrong?" He said. I nodded no. He sighed in relief. "I don't know exactly how long we'll stay humans. So I want to make use of that time." I told him. "It won't be long though, before we change back I mean." I said glancing at the pups. "To me i don't think they want to go back being pups forever." I said watching rocky attack the sleeping Skye. "No, it dosnt." Ryder said, agreeing with me. We watched as the paw patrol played with each other.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pups!" Ryder called tuning off the game. The pup humans were now he in sight, even Sapphire. "Time for bed?" Ryder said in confusion. He walked out and saw the pup sleeping outside in sleeping bags. He walked towards us. "I'm awake Ryder." I said upon seeing him. "Why are you all sleeping out here?" He asked. "We're going to turn back into pups at morning. But I didn't tell them, they actually fell asleep telling stories." I said glancing at Skye, who was yelping in her sleep. I yawned and pulled the cover over me. "Night Ryder." I didn't hear his response....cause I was already fast asleep.