Help

Chase's POV
When got to were Skye said it was I realized it was that cave Jake and I hike a while ago. I got off my truck and followed Ryder into the cave. When I came to the fork, we didn't know which way to go. We herd chicken noised in the right one so we we down that one. When got to the big area qheret Jake hot stuck we found the creature with chickoletta. "Its okay. Were here to get the chicken." Ryder reasoned hopeing that it will understand. It growled louder when we got close to it. "We can't get close to it without the possibility that it will attack." He said. I grew worried, if we don't get chickoletta the mayor will be devastated. "What are we going to do Ryder sir?" I asked. He thought about it. After a second he said "Maybe sapphire can help us." I howled in happiness as he called her on the pup-pad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
I was sleeping in the same spot still when I herd Ryder's voice. "Sapphire. Come in sapphire." He called. I got up and said "Right here Ryder what do you need?" I asked. "I need you to come over and help us. We think you might know what this creature is." And he pointed phone towards the animal. I gasped, how can a Pokemon be here? How did it even get here? Who? Why? I can get it back but it take a lot of magic making me weak afterwards, but I don't care I have to fix someone's bad move. "Ok Ryder! I'll be there in a sec." And turned around towards the elevator. "Mer-magical!" I said before the elevator went down. I had a thought that Ryder might have herd me before he hang up, but I didn't care I have to get there ASAP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zuma's POV
I was playing tug-toy with rubble thinking how loyal sapphire was and how she said Ryder told her to stay here at the spot she was at when we were called, after a while my pup-tag beeped. I pet go forgetting that rubble was the other end. He fell backwards on his back. "Sorry rubble." I apologized. "Its okay." He said. "What do you need Ryder?" I asked. The glow turned back on when he spoke. "I need you to give sapphire a ride to us in a hurry." He said. I looked up and saw that sapphire was exiting the front door of the lookout. "Will do Ryder." I ran up to her and said. "Ryder told me to give you a ride so you get there faster. Come on!" And she followed me to my hovercraft.