Its Too Far

They were a half size bigger than Skye's because of our size difference. I jumped off the slide and I flew into the air thanks to my pup-pack. I flew for a long time, following the directions I got from captain turbot. I knew I needed rest at some point, but I knew if I stop the paw patrol will find me and bring me back to adventure bay. So kept flying. "Sa....ire? He..o? It...oc...y ple....se....an...er." My pup-tag called out. I was so far away that the singal was fading. I then saw an island, foggy bottom. I grinned as I saw my destination finally coming up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chase woke up as soon as sapphire stepped outside. "Wha....? What happened? What was that thing?" Chase asked shaking. Katie holded him as she told him what happened. "I wish I can tell her sorry." He said all down and stuff. Katie's phone beeped. "Maybe you can tell her another time chase. They mayor needs our help again." She said as she read the message. She pushed a button on the giant TV screen on the bottom part of the lookout. "Paw patrol to the lookout." She said then went up the elevator. Then the pups went up and got briefed on ther mission, and left to go do it. It was the basics, save wally, fix a broken pipe, etc. When they came back they put there equipment away. "Hey, anyone seen sapphire?" Skye asked. The others took notice that sapphire wasn't around. Chase then whimpered. "What if she actually left because of what I said?" He asked looking down. Skye's nose then picked up something. "Hey guys?" She said continuing to smell the air. "I smell....rocket fuel, like my wings use." She finished. "I guess Ryder was telling the truth about making Sapphire some pup equipment." Having hearing that the pups got to work, tying to track down sapphire. "Sapphire? Hello? It's Rocky, please answer." Rocky said into his pup-tag. Static came back. "She must be too far away for the pup-tag." The other got worried.