Balenced Out

Sapphire's POV
I walked out of the lookout and saw Zuma running up to me. "Ryder told me to give you a ride so you can get there faster. Come on!" He said. And I followed him to his hovercraft and went to the place were the paw patrol was at.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rubble's POV
No ones here with me at the lookout. I walked inside the lookout and saw that the dance mats were out. It wouldn't be much fun without going against someone. I'll go to Katie's to see if she'll give me a buble bath.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
When we got to the cave chase was there waiting at the entrance. "come on i'll show where the thing is at." he said and we followed him into the cave. when we got ther sure enough the pokemon was standing ground ready to attack if one of us tries something. "what we do?" ryder asked. "i've never seen anything like this." zuma said. " yeah. me nether." rocky said. i got close and it growled louder. " hey im not gonna to hurt you." it still growled but lower. i thought maybe i speak pokespeach maybe i can have his story on how he got here. "um-um-breon-um?" i said sounding like i saying junk. what i really said was "hello. how did you get here?" umbreon seemed to calm down at the fact he understanded me. "hi to you too. this man with a blule hat snatch me from my world and put me a sack. then when he let me out i was here. i guess i let panick take hold of me. i guess that lady wants here chicken back. right?" he explained. i nodded and he let his gripp of chickoletta go. she just went to marshall, who was next to mayor goodway. marshall did a scan and said "nothing broken." the mayor cheered. "what was you were speaking sapphire?" ryder asked me. "this pokemon does not belong in this universe. and i'm going to put it back. stand back." they stood a couple feet awy from me. i started to glow so did the pokemon. A bright light came. when the light died down the pokemon was gone and i was very tired. "sapphire?" i herd ryder say. eveything was foggy and eveything sounded far away. "are you o-" was all i herd before i passed out to exhaustion.