Epilogue

The next morning we woke up still as humans. Ryder has sleept outside with us. "Morning pups" he said when we woke up. "Morning Ryder." We said together. "Alright pups, get ready." I said. They looked at me confused, for a second before catching on. They all got into a dog sitting position. I do so to, and then used my magic. Ryder watched as our back legs became shorter, our muzzles came back, and our fur replaced our clothes. When it was done we were all pups again. Good thing too, a cold front came in. Ryder's pup-pad rang. "Hello?" He answered. "Ryder some children went missing yesterday. We need help finding them." Mayor Goodway said in panic. Ryder grinned at us. "How many of them were there?" He asked smiling. "About six from what I've been told." She said thinking. I then had the same troll grin along with Ryder. He then excused himself from us so he could explain what happened at foggy bottom to mayor Goodway. When no one was looking at me, I turned into my magenta colored magical form. I then flew around the pups, who was bewildered at me. I couldn't speak, so i had to stand on the ground. It was only then that I looked more of a pup. "Oh! It's sapphire!" Rubble said, once recognizing me. The others did the same. Ryder soon came back and we played again at the park. I had to become a pup again so I dont freak out the people around us. "A slide?" I said eyeing the tall structure. It had steps leading up to a slide going down. I went up followed by Skye. At the top I looked down, my vision swayed a bit. I think I had a fear of heights. Before I knew it, Skye pushed me down the slide. I looked at the incoming ground coming toward me. I landed softly on the pile of sand that was at the end. "That was fun!" I said. The others laughed. They showed me some other land related objects and games, like volley ball. It brought me back to when I first met the paw patrol. That's the past, and the past isnt today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: really I should celebrate, but I think I'll do that by working onnmy other stories. Oh and the song is this chapter's theme. Have fun! There's a sequel but I have no set date on release.