Family

No POV, at lookout
The pups finshed eating and put their bowls away and were waiting for Ryder to come back from talking to sapphire when there pup-tags beeped and glowed. "Pups go ahead go to bed. I'll be here at the beach talking to sapphire for a while." Ryder said through the pup-tags. "Ok Ryder." The pups said together. They climbed into there beds and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV, back at the beach with Ryder
"Ok the pups were asleep. Now did you think about the question?" He asked while putting away his pup-pad. "Yeah I did. I took more after my dad who is brown fur with lighter brown on the under side and tips of the paws. While my mother has dark purple fur with a white under side, and my younger sister took after her." I answered. "So do you have any specialties like the paw Patrol have?" He asked. "I'm skilled in animal care and nursing. Like for example, when I travel I see sick or injured sea animals and help them back to health with my herbs and care. I also skilled in magic as you already know." Ryder nodded. "Do you know any other magic?" He asked. I thought about it. I could show I could turn into regular pup form. "This. Help me onto the beach." Ryder helped me on the beach and I layed on my back. "Okay watch." I moved my tail so it would point up. There was the same light that comes when the pups turn into mer-pups. When it died down I had two back legs and paws. I layer on my stomach and pushed up. 'Now only to move my back legs....this is the hard part' I thought as I moved my back legs slowly. The first time I got into standing position I fell back down. "Try doing stretches on the lower part on your body maybe that would help." Ryder insisted. I did a down ward dog whatever that was, Ryder sad the pups sometimes do yoga in the morning. After awhile of doing awkward positions, I finally trained my new muscles to hold me upright and walk. Not slowly walk, but casually walk. "Can you name some constellations?" Ryder asked. I only knew a few of them, but I still tried anyway. So me and Ryder sat down on one of the beach chairs, with me on his lap. I named three and he named four. "And that is what sapphire?" He said pointing to the "big dipper"constellation. When he realized he got no answer he looked down to see my sound asleep on his lap.he smiled and got up and carried me to the look out. He got a bed and a blanket and put me with the rest of the pups. Namely Skye since were both girls. He went to sleep too after saying good night to everybody.