Chick I napped?

"Okay paw patrol. The mayor reported that chickoletta was taken by a strange animal, then started to head to the forest." Ryder stated. He push a button on the phone and the screen change to match the color of the outfit that Skye was wearing. "Skye, I need you and your goggles to search for the animal from the air." Skye gasped and said "yipeee! This pup gotta fly!" And wagged her tail. Next Ryder push on the phone and the screen changed to match Rocky. "Rocky, we need you to see if have anything that we can use to lure the animal out in a clearing." He stood up and said "Don't lose it! Reuse it!" He pushed the phone and the screen changed to match chase. "Chase I need your tracking skills to find the animal. And we may need your net to catch it." He stood up "chase is the on the case!" And then the screen change to red with a fire in the middle. "And Marshall, we need you and you medical kit to see if chickoletta is injured." Marshall stood up and said "ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" Ryder then looked towards me. "Sapphire stay here with the rest of the pups." I nodded. "Alright! Paw patrol is on a roll!" And he went down the poll. The pups that were called went down the slide. "What do you want to do while we wait for them to finish?" Zuma said looking at me. "I'm gonna stay right here and nap." I said while getting in a comfy position and going to sleep. Then I herd rubble go "let's play pup pup boogie." Then I herd them go down the elevator. When i made sure that they were gone, I got up and looked around the room. Then I went back to were i was and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No POV
When the paw patrol reached city hall they found the mayor. "Okay chase. See if you can smell tracks." Chase sniffed the ground "that's odd." Chase said. "Whats odd?" Ryder asked. "Theres no tracks on the ground." He said. Ryder thought about it, Then he got an idea. "Mayor did you get a good look of what took chickoletta?" He asked. "It was as tall as chase. It was most black, weird things were the tail and ears should be and rings around the ears and tail and one flat ring near the legs." The mayor described. "You get that Skye?" He asked into the mike on his helmet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skye's POV flying around the forest
"Loud and clear Ryder" i replied. I use my googles to look for the description. Then I saw it, it had chickoletta in its mouth running towards a cave that chase and Jake hiked. "Ryder I found it!" I said. "On it!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No POV
"Let's roll!" Ryder said and got on his ATV and went to the forest with chase right behind him.