Humanized Pups

Everest barked at the familiar looking pups. They came back when everything was clean. A bright light came again. I felt myself being placed gently on the ground.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything was peaceful again now. "Pups?" Ryder called, as he got up up from the ground. His pups was nowhere in sight. Instead seven humans was on the ground. Though there weren't normal humans, these people had pup ears, and pup tails. "Ryder?" Katie asked as she walked up behind him. Ryder took notice that the people looked like his pups. Starting with one that looked like chase. "Everyone okay?" Rocky asked as he sat up a bit, not noticing that he is a human. He had his hands balled up like paw, as if he's still a pup. The other were doing the same. "Woah! Dude!" Zuma said as soon as he took notice how rocky looked. "Your....." Rocky said in shock. "Human!" The said together. They then got up and hugged each other. Standing up as human seemed normal to them. The others woke soon after, with sapphire being last. They all were having fun being human, cause they didn't know how long it would last. They were just how Ryder imagined them to be, young but mature children playing around, enjoying life to the fullest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
I ran up to Ryder and Katie. "I don't know how long we'll be humans, so come on! Let's have have some fun!" I then took both of my hands and tried spreading them out, like a human hand should be. After that small feat, I grabbed both Ryder and Katie with both of my hands. We then played chase, with chase being it of course. Chase tagged Marshall, and they rolled down the hill a bit. They were laughing the whole way. "You two okay?" I asked poking my head out from the edge. "Again!" They said together.