Foul Play

I had to go becuz i heard katie calling me. sawm back to the going up and down on the surface of the water. like a dolphin would. when katie saw me coming she waited for me and then we walked home. after that we went to sleep. the next day i woke up and katie poured some food out. while i was eating skye came in. "hey sapphire? wanna come play with me and the pups at the beach?" she asked when i was done. I looked to Katie. She nodded. Skye and I ran to the beach. When we got there the rest of the gang was there. We played some valley Ball for a couple hours and then we played in the water to cool off. I turned them into mer-pups so it would be more exciteding. We were playing chase in the water, with Chase being it. "I'm gonna get you sapphire!" Chase said as he swan toward me. I hid behind a rock and I thought I saw a submarine hiding behind another rock. When I was about to hide to another rock the sub launched something at me. It weighed me down to the ocean floor. The other didn't noticed and continued playing. I did the mer-pup call that we do in problems like this. I had little hope that another mer-pup was here or that the pups would here me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skye's POV
We were playing around in the ocean when I noticed something sapphire was missing. "Hey guys? Have any of you seen sapphire?" I asked. The nodded no. "We were playing chase when she hid somewhere." Chase told. In the distance I saw a submarine going away. They noticed too and took after it. It unfortunately got away, but we then we herd howling. We looked around and saw sapphire with something tired around her tail making her not able to swim up. "I'll go get Ryder." I said and they nodded while they tried to help her up. When I got up to the surface I was met with a problem. How was I going to walk on land? Suddenly my tail disappeared as if the magic knew what I wanted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: one thousand views omg. *passes out on floor* *wakes up eventually* guys I wanna thank you for this. My first book to reach that many views. I expected my first book to reach that many but I was wrong. Thanks!