An Old Friend

He just looked at me. "Were you the one watching us play volleyball?" He asked. I nodded "what's your name?" I asked. "Zuma" he responded. "Yours?" He asked. "Sapphire, the name matches the color of my tail." I said waving my tail to show my point. "You want us to come play in the water with you? I mean I sure would if they don't." He asked. "Yeah I would. I have a pup form, but I'm use to my mer-pup form more." I said as we swim to the beach. When I got to the surface there were other pups looking at me. "Hey sapphire I gonna be right back I have to go put my hovercraft away at the lookout." Zuma said and raced off to a big tower that a paw print on it. I noticed that the pups looking at me matched the description when my mom told about the six pups. So I met zuma, so there was five left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zuma's POV
As I went back I saw Ryder playing outside with the ball. He noticed me and asked "hey Zuma. What are you doing?" And came towards me. "An old friend came. a mer-pup is at the beach, wanna come and meet her?" I asked. "Yeah sure let's go" he said walked with me back to the beach.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
"So what's your name?" The small tan pup asked. "Sapphire, yours?" I said. "Skye" she said and did a back flip. Then I saw Zuma come, with a human. I recognized him instantly. He was the one that lead the six pups. "Sapphire this is Ryder, " he said pointing to the human, who waved at me. " Chase, " pointing to a German Shepard. "Marshall, " pointing to a Dalmatian who was stuck in a chair asking  for help to get out "Ruble " pointing to a bulldog who was sleeping on a blanket "Rocky ," pointing to a pup who was playing volleyball with Skye "and Skye " pointing Skye who was playing volleyball with Rocky. "Ryder can she stay here? In the adventure bay I mean." Skye asked. "Its up to sapphire, Skye." Ryder said. Skye looked to me. "I'll stay its better than moving over and over again." The pups howled in happiness.